How long have you been glorious, without saying?

The Jersey is amazing @KitTheFox I would also love to see a revamp of the Jersey on GLxA @8-Bit_Bootcamp and @TechwithCraw so hopefully @Millions is able to bring it up, that would be so cool. I’m going to be picking up my first GLxA purchase next payday hopefully and I can’t wait to have some sweet Glorious Apparel to show off!

5 Likes

Sweet holy mother of all that is Glorious! :drooling_face:
I didn’t even know these existed! :man_facepalming:
Congrats for real and mad respec, OG :pray:

2 Likes

Always try and hook my Pops up with my duplicates unless I see differences in them. His sticker collection spans a lot of things and is all over his stuff lmfao :sunglasses:

But I have to keep my collection going too! :wink: More around here somewhere of other types. HA trying to find them tho… :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks ^.^ once I get a glorious cap I’ll be like thanos. I’ll have all the glorious power from jersey to artisan cap; . Can I be president for a day? ^.^

4 Likes

:joy: I think president for a day should be doable. No snapping if you please! :saluting_face: Def rooting for you and @Dozill to luck out on those caps! :purple_heart:

:thinking: I still want a Gilded ring tho :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @BoomerFingers I really appreciate it. It really would finish off my GMMK 2 65% with the GMK Red Samurai Keycaps. All we can do is keep our :crossed_fingers: and no matter what even if I don’t get selected I’m gonna be happy for those of my guild mates that do! Thanks again though @BoomerFingers and :crossed_fingers::blush:

3 Likes

Had to dig back a bit for that one! Haha. Glad I’ve been taking pics of my battlestation for a while now :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

3 Likes

@BoomerFingers Thanks for rooting for me to receive a Gilded Keycap. I was selected for one of them!!

I’m so excited to put this in my GMMK Pro build!

4 Likes

LETS GO @Dozill!!!
Can’t wait to see your perfectly Glorious GMMK PRO build update!! :star_struck::tada::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you @BoomerFingers :blush: I will for sure be posting updates the whole way

Does anyone know by chance what the symbol is on the Gilded Cap? Like does it represent anything besides Glorious?

1 Like

It’s a mirrored G for “Glorious Guild”
Also acceptable is “Good God”, “Golly Gee” “Great Gatsby”. :sunglasses:I’m here all week.

1 Like

Oh my god it took me like 5 minutes to finally see it. I was looking at the black part of it for the G not seeing that the G was the gold parts lol it’s like a mind trick/f**c haha. I have been looking at that since the first time I saw it months back and am now only seeing the GG hahaha :rofl: Loved it the same

1 Like

I was also chosen :open_mouth: Now I just need a mechanical keyboard, I don’t have enough money for any glorious keyboards + modding and customization sadly…

1 Like

Congrats!! We are all gonna have to come together and get you a board for that cap!

Haha. I’ve been doing a little research of cheap amazon keyboards and think I might go with the RKG68 + heavy mods. Its hot swappable, 65%. RGB, and from the modding video’s I’ve watched, It’s pretty good. Still considering other options though!

Yeah the Royal Kludge board is not bad a board at all! Mod it up a little and put your own switches and Keycaps on it and it will be a great board to start with

1 Like

You can also buy just the Barebone version of the GMMK 1 for $69.99 and just add your own Switches and Keycaps. When you are in the Glorious Website and looking at the GMMK 1 you can hit the customize button and only select the board and none of the other stuff like the switches and Keycaps and it’s only $69.99. Just an option if you where gonna be changing the switches and Keycaps anyways on the Royal Kludge it might be worth thinking about just getting the Barebone GMMK 1 and adding your own switches and Keycaps

Oh okay! Thanks for telling me. :smiley:

1 Like

Absolutely, happy I can be of help