GMMK Pro shortcuts

Hey guys

So I just received my new GMMK PRO and so far so good. Overall really pleased with it.
However going to a 75% keyboard, there’s a few things I miss.
Mainly my HOME key. I’ve been trying to use Glorious Core to create a shortcut, so when I hold down CTRL for example and press the END key, it’s actually going to be the HOME key instead. Does anyone know if this is possible?

I know QMK or VIA is supposed to be able to do this, but, I’d prefer to not have too many different types of software installed.

Thanks

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure how it would be done with Core (I use QMK/VIA), but typically it is done through the layers, so you might need to set it to be Fn+End. Alternatively, you can just make one of the keys a home key. I have Delete in the top right, then the four on the right are Home, Pg Up, Pg Dn, End.

3 Likes

Yeah not 100% sure why we have both layers and profiles. I do want to keep my default layout keys and just be able to CTRL+END to HOME. It seems like such an obvious thing for a 75% keyboard.

1. Choose what combination of keys you want e.g SHIFT+1
  2. Choose action e.g open a website

I’m surprised there isn’t a way to do that in the CORE software ? Unless I’m missing a thing.