GLxA: what did you snag?

Curious what everyone got and is most excited about.

I got a beanie, hat, and the backpack. I have to say I’m the most excited for the bag. Can’t wait for all my coworkers to have no idea what glorious means and for me to tell them it’s another layer of my keyboard obsession.

8 Likes

Sleeve and a Key Cap :wink:

7 Likes

Grabbed a few shirts and the white backpack, and the keycap!

7 Likes

I got 3 shirts and a keycap :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I got the switch tee and the glitch camo sweatshirt. Can’t wait for it to come in!

4 Likes

The switch shirt and a keycap!

4 Likes

and the switch and the Golden Panda MOP to go with it

8 Likes

Grabbed the sleeve, it seemed fated, as I was literally shopping them when the store opened! I’ve got my eye on a few other things. I’m always down to increase my tee shirt collection.

3 Likes

I got myself only the white backpack. I wanted something that could carry more things since my current bag I take to work doesn’t fit my headphones.

5 Likes

Just a switch t-shirt, not much of a big order since the prices and shipping are hefty when converted to CDN dollars :grimacing:

4 Likes

Genesis switch shirt, circuit shirt, circuit sleeve, and a key cap.

Of course, I’m looking forward to the key cap the most, but I’m curious about this whole gaming sleeve thing. More so for comfort and aesthetics than any real competitive edge.

Hey, Glorious, more sleeve colors please?

4 Likes

I may not be as hip you yutes…

But I am enjoying this hat!

12 Likes

Nice beard, I’m jealous :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks! Many moons ago I experienced the great hair migration. Much like in the US, as the population gets older, they move south never to return. I am happy to have a nice beard as it makes up for my sunburn prone dome.

4 Likes

That beard is fabulous. The hat is dope too. Mine stuff is incoming, but I just happened to be exploring gaming sleeves when the GLxA shop opened, so that’s my first grab. I’ve got my eye on a few more things, but first I’ve a GMMK Pro to build. It’s the only thing I could think would be suitable for the approaching Guilded Cap!

2 Likes

I haven’t placed my order yet, but the Genesis PRO Keyboard tee has my name written all over it.

The On Repeat and Ascended shirts look great as well. I’m hyped on that Centercity Windbreaker, but I may have to hold off on that one for a bit. Maybe once fall rolls around.

The embroidered hoodie/jogger looks great, too. My wife really likes that Glitch tee.

I just recently got into using a sleeve while playing, so the Glorious sleeve will most likely be my FIRST first pickup.

3 Likes

Switch t-shirt and ascended t-shirt.

2 Likes

I’m tempted by some shirts which I likely will eventually snag. I will say that I ruin clothes quickly. I’m looking forward to possibly seeing some of these shirts in the wild!

3 Likes

This is the best way of describing this I have ever heard. Hat looks great on you btw.

2 Likes

Ugh, dude, you’re tellin me.

Like I don’t know why as I’ve gotten OLDER that I seem to ruin more shirts, but it seems to happen on an almost daily basis. Maybe its because I care less about my appearance, or what but man I regularly look down to find my shirt stained.

2 Likes