GLxA: what did you snag?

I grabbed the sleeve to see what it was about. Not gonna lie, it’s a welcome addition to my gaming setup. Faster artisan mousepads are kind of rough. It always seemed counter intuitive, but a rough surface has less area, and friction. But it’s not super great on my skin. My X-ray pad aqua control plus is one such mousepad. It becomes irritating during longer sessions. But that sleeve is like mouse skates for your arm. TBH, I was surprised, but my skepticism is gone. I’m sold!

1 Like

Anyone receive their stuff that they want to show off?

I got to try out the backpack recently. It is super nice and MUCH lighter than my old one.

2 Likes

Finally got my package. I’ll be honest I didn’t know about the merch till recently that I started going thru the forums. So I didn’t grab any. Maybe next time.

8 Likes

Nice grab! I like the Pro in the background. I have the same exact build but with the black slate. I also grabbed the lube station recently. I’ll be honest, I hadn’t considered how LARGE that thing would be. I have not yet found the time to start lubing my first switches. But it will be some time this summer.

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Thank you! I lubed my Panda switches when I ordered my Pro but it was with lube I bought off of amazon. and did it without a lube station. So decided next time I lube switches I would use a station to make it easier to manage the switches. Now just hoping I get lucky enough to get the Golden Keycap from Glorious lol.

1 Like

Keep your eyes on the forum. I think there are still 375 up for grabs. I have my fingers crossed and my WPM high for you (I have no idea what high WPM has to do with luck, but it felt right to say)

3 Likes

I was just wondering how long the GLxA and essential products will be open for purchase

It’s my understanding that this will be continuously available and updated periodically. @Millions can you shed some light?

1 Like

@LiquidMaverick is absolutely right :slight_smile: @SwaggyAlpaca GLxA products will be in-stock items, with new pieces being added seasonally for clothing and intermittently for accessories.

EDIT: My bad, only Essentials will be an continuously in-stock line. Genesis (and future limited-time/seasonal collections) will not be remade, so grab your Genesis favorites while they’re here!

3 Likes

Alright, thanks all!

1 Like

Got the switch t shirt and love the design and fabric feel but my XXL is super small. Fits like an XL at best but it’s nearly a large.

1 Like

Current snags are:

Genesis Tech-Hauler Duffel Bag (The Gilded Cap came with this!!!)
Glorious Snap-back hat
Glorious Beanie
Genesis Cyber Long Sleeve

4 Likes