Glorious Full Setup Builds

Yep! Wish I had gone with a different cam, but no issues with the M50 so far.

I have a M50 mk 2, got it for 4k, works pretty good, but I ended up getting an M6 mk 2 for the better 4k autofocus. I use it for my A roll, and use the M50 for B roll, along with my phone. I do like being able to use my lenses on both cameras too. I love the color science of Canon, but maybe if I was starting over I’d go with Sony. But I’m not sure.

I was a professional photographer for a few years using Canon, so I kind of fell into their ecosystem. As a streamer, I wish I had gone with something like the Sony a6000, just for the higher resolution output and clean HDMI

1 Like

So you have OG M50? Mk 2 has clean HDMI now, the upgrade should have been firmware, not a new camera.

Yeah, I have the OG M50. I like that I don’t need a Cam Link to use it

1 Like

My primary keyboard is now the GMMK1 TKL with lubed Panda switches for main typing keys and Gateron Blue for surrounding keys. This unit has Akko ASA keycaps (Los Angeles theme). Also have a GMMK1 Compact with Gateron Black switches on main and Blue on surrounding. About to swap some Gateron Green switches on space, enter, and a couple other keys for more feel.

One thing I’ll add, is that the Glorious customer service crew is the BEST!

8 Likes

Man, that color coordination on the desk is wild. Absolutely love the set up @argyx!

3 Likes