Glorious Aura Keycap Set On GMMK Pro

So as my first mechanical keyboard build I have the GMMK Pro with the glorious pandas lubed with krytox 205g0 with the glorious aura keycap set and seem to have some sticking issues with some keys. Not sure if it was my rudimentary knowledge of lubing switches or if the keycaps interfere so I was just wondering if anyone else has the same build and if you are seeing the same issues.

What do you mean by sticking issues?

I have the white aura keycaps and they feel fine to me. I’m using Panda switches though.

1 Like

So i only have issues with the larger keys like the left shift and the enter key which I guess could also be stab related.

Yea this is definitely the stabilizers man, make sure they’re put in right. If they’re screwed in wrong like from the top instead of the bottom they’ll stick. They could also be assembled wrong and do that too.

2 Likes

It is either stab related, or switch related for those keys, or both. Sometimes the switches will have issues returning if the lube is too much, or if you filmed them and the film wasn’t set correct. For stabilizers, if the wire isn’t in properly, or if one or both legs of the stabilizers have some sort of issue, you’ll also have a problem. Definitely something to look into either way.

I have the auras and they are completely fine. Although, I am using the gateron inks so it may depend on the switches you are using. Also depends on what stabs you have on your board too.

1 Like