Free Shipping Threshold Lowered to $49.99 for US Customers

We’re happy to announce that customers in the contiguous US will now receive FREE shipping on orders of $50+ :partying_face: :money_mouth_face: :package:

We’re always looking for ways to improve your shopping experience with us, and we hope you enjoy this update on your next Glorious order. As always, thank you for your awesome support.

9 Likes

This is big!

Thank you Glorious, this makes shopping for the less expensive products a lot less stressful knowing you only need to get up to $50 for free shipping. Big props :+1:t2:

6 Likes

@Dozill you beat me to it haha :slight_smile: moved your post here, but very glad to hear this will make your order experience with us less stressful!

4 Likes

Haha I got moves :joy:

Yeah, it’s nice that you can now just pick up a few small things and not have to worry so much about hitting the mark for free shipping

P.S. I swear I made a whole new thread when I posted that announcement, I thought I called it “Glorious New/Updates/Announcements” but I cannot find it now lol

When you moved the post over to here did it take down the Thread as well, or did I mess up somewhere :rofl:

2 Likes

I believe you added it to an existing thread that was for the water bottle and changed the name on that to Glorious News/Updates/Announcements. So I swapped the name back and moved you here to create maximum confusion haha.

4 Likes

Love this

3 Likes

Ha, I may be loosing it @Millions

I thought something was amiss when I was creating it bahahaha, I have no clue how that happened but sorry and thank you for correcting my mistake :rofl:

3 Likes

dang this is great! can’t wait to take advantage of this later!

3 Likes

This is a huge win for us.

2 Likes