Glorious Water Bottle is Live

That is awesome!

3 Likes

So, 24.99 is the correct price then @Xel. That was the price I originally seen and what is showing up on the product page

Update: Also, is the water bottle something that will be re stocked if it sells out?

4 Likes

You see, a simple mistake like this means that now I am buying one of each for me and hooking my Dad up with one too! :joy::+1: thank you for letting us know Xel! :pray:

4 Likes

Ohhh I need

4 Likes

Great question! I was wondering the same as I don’t see it listed under Essentials or Genesis collections on the GLxA site :thinking:

3 Likes

It may be restocked, but that could take a while

3 Likes

Ok thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I will get paid before the water bottles get sold out :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’ll have to dig it up, but I posted a photo here or on Instagram of my water bottle with Glorious stickers on it.

Y’all telling me that’s useless now?! :slight_smile:

Love the colors… design… everything!

4 Likes

Had to grab one, that design is just sick!! The white will contrast my black keebs perfectly. :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

6xk48t

6 Likes

Love the design.

It states in the blog post the mouth is wide and ice-friendly, but I am curious how wide it is or if there are any pictures of the mouth without the lid on? Would love to get it, but really would want the mouth to be wide enough to use with my ice maker.

Ask and ye shall receive! Our QA Director snapped this, lid opening is about 2 1/8- 2 1/4 inches wide.

4 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to getting mine.

3 Likes

As always amazing work @Millions and @glorious_staff

Me as well @Chorazin, should be ordering mine on Friday and I cannot wait

3 Likes

Well if you order this week it will probably ship when mine does and I ordered day one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It fits right in!

5 Likes

Gotta stay hydrated

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Free Shipping Threshold Lowered to $49.99 for US Customers

Almost picked this up today… Lol almost. If I would have been looking for a water bottle I would have grab this no questions asked! I’m just going to pick one up when I get a wrist rest :laughing:

3 Likes

Absolutely! The ‘Glorious THICC Water Bottle’ sounds fantastic, and I’m glad to hear you’re excited about it. The price point seems reasonable, and the potential for more colors in the future adds even more anticipation. Enjoy snagging a couple, and here’s to staying hydrated in style! :rainbow::droplet: