COMPLETED - Model O PRO

Thank you @hmmm for referencing that comment!

@robotck as mentioned on Reddit, Model O PRO orders are shipping out and we estimate we’ll have all of them shipped out by end of next week (Friday, 10/14). As always, please do reach out to our support team with questions about your specific order, as they will be able to provide the most up to date information regarding shipments and tracking.

We’re really looking forward to everyone receiving their PRO and letting us know how they like it!

1 Like

I’ve never heard of the Kerry Ecommerce shipping vendor, kinda sketchy feeling. Any input @millions?

Edit: I got the notification from the Shop app and that was the tracking provided

1 Like

It’s not sketchy, it’s the same thing multiple reported for their numpads.

3 Likes

Hey @RGBruh, @SentientTD is correct, my Numpad is coming through Kerry eCommerce. You may have to wait a little bit for the shipping tracking information to update but they are totally legit and there is no need to worry :blush:

1 Like

Totally understand the question but yep, I can confirm Kerry is a shipping partner with us and they are legit.

If you have questions about your ship times or ETA for any order shipped by Kerry, do reach out to our customer support team. They can provide you with the most up to date info and also track all these inquiries so we can determine what to look at improving for future shipments.

2 Likes

@SentientTD @Dozill @Millions thanks guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem

They’re being shipped from Hong Kong? lol??

Welcome @Zer0zUNLTD. You might be surprised that many consumer electronics come from China :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My golden panda has been stuck at customs for 4 days now sadly…
Periodically checking to see when it clears and what port it landed in. lol

3 Likes

You and me both. I’ve never been more excited for a house cleaning product…

1 Like

I am excited and feeling impatient for you guy’s, I can’t wait for you all to start getting them and I didn’t even participate in the MOP GB

I am however doing the same thing as you @wolfnthemist and @LiquidMaverick with my Numpad, Kerry eCommerce is saying my Numpad passed Customs, landed in NY, and now is in transit to UPS so I am patiently waiting for the next shipment update. Maybe not so patiently considering I am checking for updates every hour or so lol

10.12.22 Update - we’re still fulfilling some Model O PRO orders through the end of this week and weekend, but we should have everyone’s order shipped by Monday (10/17) :mouse:

2 Likes

QUICK NOTE :rotating_light: If you didn’t receive a shipping notification email for Model O PRO, check your order page for a tracking URL or a # that can be traced here: https://kerry-ecommerce.com/en/track-trace/

(They’re coming directly from our overseas HKG warehouse to reduce transit time)

2 Likes

hey Millions I still haven’t received an email or an update on the website for tracking as an Expert guild member, any ideas?

My package just cleared customs!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Roxas4988 also congrats on your package clearing customs, won’t be long now!

1 Like

i had items from my original order ship earlier and i got that tracking number. have not gotten anything else. so i cant track to see where my order is. i reached out to customer support and still waiting for them to reply.

Hey @Omar sorry to hear you are having trouble. Just wanted to give you a heads up that because it is the weekend you probably won’t hear anything back from CS until Monday when they get back into the office but you are in good hands they will contact you asap and help you get your order straightened out.

Good luck, I hope you get it straightened and have your product in hand soon

I replied to them yesterday and got a reply this morning. Was told my order has not shipped and are waiting for shipping details… smh

1 Like