COMPLETED - Model O PRO

Well, that is a bummer that it has not shipped yet. At least they got a hold of you on the weekend, and you didn’t have to wait till Monday to get that answer. If I am remembering correctly I believe @Millions mentioned in a post recently that they were still filling orders and they should have all the orders filled by the end of this coming week if I am not mistaken

I’m not sure how they keep saying the model series pro is on schedule yet the Model O pro is a month behind. it had a original august- September release. The series pro has a October-November release. At this point they have my money so not much i can do but wait till they decide to ship it.

Final Update: Moving this Group Buy status to COMPLETE. 100% of orders orders are shipped and either delivered or currently in transit :tada:

4 Likes

Mine has been at JFK since the 13th and no updates since. When should I consider seeking an update from your support team?
I will be out of town next week which is the issue.
Also its under my secondary email on this account.

1 Like

I would go ahead and reach out to support, they’ll be able to give you the best update on where your package is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine said the same thing till I checked today. Now it has shown process to the next location, which is “In transit to delivery facility” so hoping to get by the weekend.

2 Likes

I am going to take my screen shot and @Dozill 's and explain for future group buy buyers. The transition from hong kong to america seems to be weird. If you pay attention to updates. You will notice that the updates from from their local dates. They are a day ahead of us. So TECHNICALLY this was one day late from the August-September ship date lol

3 Likes

She appears to be in Georgia. I did not get any super odd scans like @Dozill outside of very delayed updates. Most of that could be related to operational hours. Could depend on the location of their Raids/servers and internet connection as well.

More than likely a combination of all and not to forget Kerry has contracted other companies to help fulfill deliveries. Mine all started on the 6th. A thread explaining shipping will happen once I get mine. Feel free to share your tracking details if something seemed odd.

2 Likes

Got mine last night, strong build, no creaks, the clicks sound deeper than the Model O Wireless.

3 Likes

Congrats on getting your MOP @Zer0zUNLTD

1 Like

bwahahahah!

3 Likes

Mine arrived today. I’ll be lucky if I can try it this weekend. But I’m excited for when that moment comes!

3 Likes

Congrats to both @RGBruh & @LiquidMaverick on their Model O Pro’s arriving!

3 Likes

The king is dead. Long live the king!

4 Likes

I cant wait for some reviews on these bad boys

2 Likes

Initial thoughts is that it feels really well built. It’s crazy light and the click is nice. Tested on a game of split gate and I was easily dialed in.

2 Likes

Once I got the tracking for my O Pro I started using my O Wireless so I could compare the two a little easier. Here’s some of my first impressions:

• clicks sound very different but feel good
  • click pre- and post-travel is better, but definitely still room for improvement - this was my biggest complaint about the O Wireless
  • the scroll wheel feels great
  • wireless connectivity and sensor performance has been flawless so far, as expected
  • the new coating is perfect
  • build quality/fit-and-finish is excellent, no QC issues found
  • the weight is impressive, reminds me of the Asus TUF Gaming M4 Air which is sub-50g
  • the feet are a bit small but have a super smooth glide, hopefully it doesn’t slow down too much over time
3 Likes

The MOP is an incredible engineering feat. The more I use it, the more I’m in love. I would love to see this thing regularly available. And the golden panda coloring is wonderful.

2 Likes

My Model O Pro finally arrived and used it for about 3-4 hours last night, and it felt really good. As stated above the clicks sound/ feel different but in a good way. I got 2 so I still have to try to other one to ensure its in working order. So far everything is looking good.

3 Likes