COMPLETED - Model O PRO

Update for everyone here - our Model O PRO production is complete and all units have passed our QC inspection! They’re on the way to our fulfillment facility and, once received, will start shipping out - currently on track for next week :confetti_ball:

We’ll send out an email to all who purchased when orders begin shipping, and I’ll update this post as well, so keep an eye out for another update soon!

9 Likes

2 Likes

Those mice are incredibly attractive :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yessss FINALLY makes me sad I missed out on the Series One but hyped AF right now.

2 Likes

Alright, congrats to everyone that purchased the Model O Pro. Glorious just keeps hitting it out of the park. I cannot wait to see these in all your BattleStations alongside the GMMK Numpad, and your Glorious Keyboards or any of your Custom Keyboards.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a Model D- Pro, Model I- Wireless, or a Model I- Pro. A smaller mouse fit’s my hand so much better so really want to see the Model I in a Minus and Wireless option, Pro would just be gravy on top.

Looking forward to my first Group Buy mouse ever, thank you for the update

I was about to say Glorious should capitalize on Razer dragging their feet with the Viper Ultimate Mini, but I forgot about the Series One XD.

3 Likes

Update for all our Model O PRO purchasers - Model O PRO has moved to fulfillment! Orders will begin shipping out today and continue through next week :package:

You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order ships. You can also find this info on your Glorious account page. If you have any questions about your order, please reach out to our customer support team.

We hope you love your new mice!

3 Likes

Is there a certain order they will ship? I am assuming there is some organization like color or color and alphabetically by name

1 Like

In before there is a youtube short of a superlight being kicked across the room by a Model O pro

1 Like

They mentioned Guild members early access will ship first on their Twitter page

3 Likes

I do not have twitter so thank you
Miss :slight_smile:

1 Like

That moment you realize your guild email and glorious account email are different …

4 Likes

I can’t wait to MOP everyone up with this mouse.

5 Likes

There was nothing to suggest such in the release notes, and given the MOW doesn’t have one I don’t expect it here.

As annoying as it is, I guess I’m fine with it. I know adding that kind of tooling add weight to the mouse, but I’d bet there could be some pretty simplistic and cool ways to implement a little slot directly into the design, thereby cutting weight.

Adding a little door/hinge the way the Viper Ultimate, while great from a functionality standpoint, always really looked gross to me design wise.

3 Likes

It’s been about a week, since they said they were shipping it out to all people who bought it via forge. Has literally anyone gotten theirs at all yet? or got an email/even have their orders say fulfilled. Mine still says unfulfilled and got no email yet as well.

1 Like

Hello, take a read at this comment from their subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/glorious/comments/xx82jx/model_o_pro_fulfilment/iravk13?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

2 Likes