COMPLETED - Model O PRO

The mouse looks CLEAN! As long as Glorious addresses the issues with the side buttons of the original Model O mice being too hard to click, I’m in. This was the one reason why I returned my Model-O Wireless.

2 Likes

that panda omg!!!

3 Likes

Def something I’d be really interested in. Been using my O- wireless for a bit, but recently switched to my final mouse due to the weight. The lower weight def peeks my curiosity especially a no honeycomb design. Loving the new ideas Glorious is coming out with now

6 Likes

I feel like as a guild member we should be able to order the model o pro today. or maybe I just really want to order it lol!

3 Likes

Guys I told my wife I needed the Razer Viper v2, how do I sell her the fact that I now need one of these? :sos:

4 Likes

@Kpurry She misheard you. You see, SHE needed the Viper v2. You need the model O Pro. Problem solved.

7 Likes

I like the way you think :bulb:

4 Likes

Date is wrong. It says “4/24 @ 11 AM CT until 5/7 @ 5 PM CT”, but should be 5/24 @ 11 AM CT until 6/7 @ 5 PM CT

3 Likes

I guess I will end up adding another to the collection. My original Model O finally died for good. Good thing I have 4 backup Model o’s

2 Likes

@Alice I think the date may be incorrect as it’s past 5/7 already

3 Likes

looks like Alice edited the post and accidentally changed the date! lol

3 Likes

The suspense is killing me. Time to set like 20 alarms to remind me of the launch!

4 Likes

Curious if I could get a view questions answered regarding the Pro for a video I’m doing on it.

The switches are rated at 80 mil- are these the same switches as the recent Model I release?

Same goes for the sensor- looks to be the same as in normal wireless releases?

Battery hour is rated at 80+ hours, is this due to a bigger battery, or just more efficent due to no RGB and tweaks to the hardware?

The lights were so brilliant they actually had to cut them out to save weight. Because science.

2 Likes

Golden Panda or Red Fox? Tough call.

The 71 hour rating for the Model O Wireless is already measured without RGB on, i believe, so I’d assume its an upgraded battery

Model O PRO is live everyone!

5 Likes

Just put my order in, super excited!

3 Likes

This thing seems just too awesome to pass up. I justify it by telling myself I will be upgrading my computer and keeping my old one. Both will need a mouse.

I’m pumped!

Edit: If it wasn’t clear, I also ordered mine.

1 Like

Order placed for the Blue Lynx!!

2 Likes