COMPLETED - Model O PRO

The panda looked too good for me to pass up. Blue looks real nice too

2 Likes

SCIENCE!

1 Like

Admit you were wrong, and thank her for her love and support?

2 Likes

I almoust ordered it, but the thing that stopped me, is I ordered Model I a few weeks ago, and i will be waiting for model D if it comes up :slight_smile:

I ordered 2 blue ones lmao.

1 Like

It’s so hard to choose between red and yellow. They would both go nicely with the grapefruit keycaps. Help me decide :sweat_smile:?

1 Like

I think the red would fit it nicely seeing as the gradient on the grapefruit caps goes yellow to pink, left to right, so it would kind of look like a continuation of the gradient to the mouse!

1 Like

THIS is what I was hoping for! But it’s hard to tell how that particular shade of red(?) is gonna look in person :thinking: Yellow will definitely work, but it would repeat the color a bit. I’ll probably get them both. Your fault. Lol, thanks for the feedback!

dark blue maybe?

Oh! I almost forgot @Alice will the Model O Pro support the ceramic G-Floats??

I wish I knew if there were going to do this with the D or I soon and as all white as the Blue Lynx does have white buttons where the regular one has them missing. Currently thinking of waiting this one out, but if they don’t make those, I’m probably going to regret it :eyes:

Chameleon pearl

1 Like

Heya, the Model O PRO should be compatible with all the Model O skates!

5 Likes

Awesome. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it wrong to assume there’s no spot on the mouse to store the wireless dongle? :grin:

1 Like

Check out this Model O Pro video from @psyikk! It’s super well put together and answered many of my questions (not before I ordered one however :rofl:)

3 Likes

Yeah, luckily they do mention that companies have been releasing mice pretty often so unless you really want that one or yours breaks you should be fine waiting a bit and hopefully soon they will have something that’s more for you!

Ah jesus these looks dope as hell. So tired of holes. It’s about time.
Wish this shape worked for me.

100% EZ buy for me whenever the Model D minus Pro comes out.

Golden Panda Model D- when D:

3 Likes

i am hoping you guys do a full release of the Model O pro. unfortunately i cannot justify the purchase currently. got a mini me on the way and more mouse’s than i know what to do with! lol hoping to be able to purchase one in the future!!

5 Likes

Man I just bought the model l and now this drops! I have weak willpower to not buy these things. I grabbed one for me and one for my wife! Can’t wait to use it

4 Likes