COMPLETED - Model O PRO

These drops are fire. They’re happening so fast too.

4 Likes

That blue on white looks so good! Would match my GMMK Pro perfectly since I have the Aqua Blue top plate with the Celestial Ice keycaps :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh no… My wallet

7 Likes

Same!

1 Like

Oh man, I can’t wait for this!!! It looks great. Give my props to the design team, cause I’m loving that indicator light between the triggers.

Also yay USB-C!!!

This will be a pickup, for sure. The Model O was such a game changer for my gameplay, and I was never really a believer in the lightweight mouse until then. I’m excited to see what sub 60g feels like on the Model O.

1 Like

Agreed. I’ve been on a bit of a “pink” run lately, ever since the release of the pink G Pro Superlight.

I like these colors, but its always nice to have a simple, basic mouse to fall back on.

1 Like

WHOOOOO YEEEEAAAHHHH

Super hyped! Cannot wait for launch

2 Likes

This is wireless right? Can we get dimensions to compare it to the wirelss o-. How much of a difference is it if you can’t provide that info?

2 Likes

This looks amazing, since I recently bought Model I and there is no model D, i’m gonna skip this one. Never the less gj, the color scheme on all 3 looks good, improved battery life and lower weight are very good improvments, no info on the sensor though, but i guess its the same BAMF Sensor, i hope that its improved since this is a PRO model :slight_smile: . I hope Model D wireless is coming in this format :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For 100 just take my money!

2 Likes

Ah this is perfect timing glorious. I was recently in the market for a new mouse and deciding between the Glorious model O wireless and Razer viper ultimate with its new price drop, but now I may have a third contender. That red-ish orange one looking kinda 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘺. Can’t wait for the release

5 Likes

Can’t wait to try this masterpiece!

4 Likes

I wish it came in black. Or white.

2 Likes

i’m just waiting for a model d minus pro and i’ll buy two

3 Likes

oh yeah, i need a blue lynx one like right now. that is NICE

2 Likes

This looks great. I need more detail to compare it to logitech and razer pro mice. Input latency, battery life etc…

3 Likes

Agreed! Wish they were to pair the O and D releases from here on out. Glorious said they are very confident with their manufacture so why not do both since this is a limited GB, is my question?

2 Likes

Love this release but sad this was not coupled with the Model D. I think there are more D fans on this form than O. As tempted as I am I’m going to hold out and HOPE there is a D PRO GB sometime in the near future.

Just give us one measly hint, Glorious team :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Exactly, if this was a model D Pro release they would get my money SO FAST

1 Like