COMPLETED - Glorious Series One PRO

Hey @Hydra, send our Support team a message about this. They’ll be able to help you out.

1 Like

Hey i didnt get my Series one pro nor an email with tracking number. Please help
(I live in hungary)

Have you tried contacting Glorious customer support yet?

Yeah this is all

And DHL cant find it

@Djdonco97 Use https://www.aftership.com/track/kerry-ecommerce/ for this kind of tracking.

Anyways, I’m in the same boat as you (literally same shipping batch):

30 Day shipping and its not even in the country yet. Really disappointing to see glorious saving on a bad carrier instead of letting us choose

I would rather pay extra than deal with this, I hope they sober up and use DHL Express not only for NA but EU aswell next time, because this is a joke…

Thank you for your information. It really helped me.

Hello @Djdonco97

I also live in Hungary and in the same boat as you. As you can see on your kerry tracking page (for some reason glorious shows this as DHL but it is not true, it is kerry):

You have the same problem as me. Contact @Millions who can give a heads up to CS and sort this problem out for you. Our packages to Hungary got lost or smt.

o/
Adam

It finally arrived.
Just got a long way from HK to France.

First impression with the mouse: it’s great! (compared to a lot of top tier mouse I got)

So the Aftership app has better package tracking than the courier tracking? Thats so weird, but also so very useful.

I do sincerely hope you all get your Glorious mouse soon.

My thought so far. As someone in their early 30’s. I have began the fun journey of arthritis. Still very very early. However I have not had the slightest discomfort with this mouse. I have not had to compromise in my grip as well.

My wife still wants this mouse. Please halp.

The mouse is amazing although I didn’t account for my huge hands.

I’ve finally decided to build a gaming computer. I should be getting the components soon. Specs:
i9-12900k
3060ti 8GB VRAM
32GB of Corsair vengeance RGB RAM
650W RGB PSU
Samsung 980 Pro 2tb NVMe drive
Windows 11

1 Like

OMG guys… It is here:

Thank you @Millions for the help and thanks for the Glorious staff for the quick response and fix. Second try is the charm it is arrived it is here… and my wife doesn’t care about it hehehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Going to walk with the dog now but gonna test it later

:partying_face:

3 Likes

YESSS!!! So glad it finally made it to you :partying_face: :raised_hands: :confetti_ball:

@Millions just receive my mouse and it feels really great
will there be a bind option for toggling battery led indicator on/off in software, just like the normal models?

2 Likes

Hey still haven’t got my mouse and i’m starting to get a bit worried any tips?

I would definitely reach out to our CS team and see what’s up (Glorious Gaming - Support - Official Web Store). They should be able to help you and possibly reship if your first order got lost somehow.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

I do really hope that the SOP does become a staple in the line up!! I’m truly impressed with it and go back in forth with it and my Starlight as my main two daily usage mice.

2 Likes