COMPLETED - Glorious Series One PRO

Feedback after 10 days:

This mouse is fantastic. First of all I charged once it arrived and using it since and it still only 58% percent. Wow

The shape is just a little bit different than Model O- but because it’s a little bit higher at the top it is really comfortable. I love Model O- but this SOP is the mouse I always wanted but I just didn’t know about it :slight_smile:

Weight is super good… you cannot even feel the mouse… more like an extension of your arm. I am playing with CSGO (global elite) and CoD MW2 with my casual friends and it’s a banger… the whole feeling is natural

M1 and M2 a little bit louder than Model O- and it’s heavier. I mean you have a better feedback that you clicked it

Side buttons slid a little bit to the back but they are still pretty comfy to use

Mousewheel has a good feedback as well

It’s kinda weird to not had a led indicator feedback about the battery status… maybe a red will light on if it’s low. I don’t miss the rgb at all :slight_smile:

Overall this mouse is the best mouse for me since wmo. Congratz!

5 Likes

I’m so glad to hear this!! You made my Friday :slight_smile: I’m sharing your feedback with our product team, I know they’ll be stoked to hear you love it as well.

2 Likes

@Millions I’m having an issue with my series one pro. The left mouse button randomly squeaks when I press it. What should I do?

1 Like

I’ve been maining my Series One Pro for about a month and a half now, and honestly I don’t really feel any need to switch away. It’s an excellent all-around mouse and I’ve had no issues at all. Hopefully Glorious does some kind of “R2” so that more people can get their hands on this mouse! @Millions any insight into the possibility of that happening?

This mouse is what the Viper Mini Wireless would be if Razer would wake up and make one - identical dimensions and shape, comparable weight, but with a bit more hump than the Viper.

@Hivexe sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, I suggest using a can of air to try and get rid of any dust that might have snuck under the button, but that likely won’t do much if anything. Worth trying, at least. Does it have issues registering clicks, or just the squeak noise?

2 Likes

It’s just squeaking. It does not have trouble registering my clicks although it is quite obnoxious as I’m playing games.

@Millions mine does not squeak. But the clicks feel semi abrasive. I could possibly open the mouse and use a fine fine sand paper to smooth it out.

No squeaking on mine either! I would love for you to paint me a more in-depth word picture of what you mean by abrasive, @JustaDadGamer :thinking: The clicks got me feeling a certain way just not sure how to describe it. :pray: I would love your take.

I would say there feel to be some resistance. I have almost 0 pretravel. The feeling is more like there are two textured surfaces (outside shell type textures) that are rubbing. I can imagine after some friction with certain grip stlyes. This can cause a bit of squeaking. Maybe its worth opening and applying some lube. I would probably gut her too to take away even more weight.

1 Like

Thank you for that! I feel the same way about the post-travel. If you end up taking that leap of weight reduction I would be keen AF to see how it goes! :smiley:

The skeleton internally in other models are a bit expensive to prevent flex when squeezing. I personally dont understand why flex when squeezing with both hands makes a difference in quality. The engineeeing for structual integrity is a bit redundant among all mice. I am sitting on a few concepts that would change the game. I will send you an nda one day so I can let you know lol.

I guess i shall be ordering some mouse skates here soon…

How much of a difference is there when taking this thing apart? I assume since there isn’t any rgb that there aren’t any ribbon cables to worry about @Millions
Maybe the same clipping as to o or o-

1 Like

I would say to be mindful of the DPI LED coming from the top of the mouse. Not sure if that is mounted or not to the PCB or top of the mouse :thinking:

I have the G-Floats on mine and it’s pretty nuts!

You let me know where to sign my friend! I am always down to have a look at what “The Disrupters” of the world are doing these days haha :wink:

Hey there @Hivexe - definitely reach out to our CS team about the squeaking. They may have some troubleshooting tips or be able to offer you further help.

Same for you @JustaDadGamer - there may be a way to adjust that issue without voiding warranty that I’m just not familiar with. CS is always the most up to date on these fixes, so I’d check in with them and see if they have a suggestion.

1 Like

No specific insight here, but of course comments like this are always a good way for us to know what’s working for you all and what you’d like to see more of in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am not truly worried about a warranty. I like this shape enough I would gut it and re-engineer it. I may modify it some and share my results if you or your team would like to see the end results. As always, I will buy another mouse JUST in case I butcher my work kek

Aka I am looking for an excuse for a 4k hertz mouse and hati seems to have made something niceeee

1 Like

Well I was supposed to receive the g floats today. I had them on my first model O. HOWEVER, they sent me the wrong items. I received a model D wireless instead. I am already in touch with Support simply for being too honest and not needing another heavy mouse :slight_smile:
The floats and series one pro project shall have to wait…

3 Likes

That is a pretty big difference in product right there. Good on you for being honest and getting a hold of support about it. I would have done the same thing, if I were to keep it, I would feel so bad about it that I just wouldn’t be able to do it, the guilt would eat me alive lol

1 Like

They are sending me what I ordered so I can finesse this series one pro. They said keep the mouse. I don’t really have a use for it. I shall store it and do a giveaway in time. My youtube channel is at about 5k views a month. Some months are more. We shall see where that goes

2 Likes

That is so awesome of Glorious and I had a feeling they wouldn’t say that because they are just awesome like that

That is a great idea, to do a giveaway for it. I’m sure the giveaway of a Glorious Model D will bring in some extra viewers as well. Good luck with that and if or when you do it let us know so we can either be a part of it or at the very least watch how it goes down

1 Like

Being a guy who grew up in a single wide two bedroom trailer with seven of us there. I want to find a kid who has nothing.

2 Likes

I love it. I grew up on the poorer side as well so it’s great to see people that come from that or worse then turn around and give to those that are in similar circumstances as you were in

So, I think it is a great idea and I am really excited to see how that turns out

2 Likes