COMPLETED - Glorious Series One PRO

Unless its running late today. Negative. SADFACE

2 Likes

Same here it is really late today for some reason.

2 Likes

Mine arrived last night, it feels (texture)much better than the O PRO. Have not gotten to test it out, looking forward to this weekend. Ordered the Pulsar X2 Red Edition so looking forward to trying them out and see how they feel.

1 Like

:confused: At this point I have no idea if it’s going to arrive today or not.

1 Like

Reading all of the replies with the updates meanwhile mine is still chillin at the first stage
Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 13.30.41

Hopefully it’s gonna be here before Christmas… 2023

All of you who posted your tracking updates. 4 more days at most. For me… among the memes my wife snuck this in

2 Likes

5 Likes

I just got mine

2 Likes

Mine has that slight rattle. By no means a performance issue. It is the one you have to hold just above the dpi button to stop

1 Like

The mouse buttons sound nothing like the model o

1 Like

@Millions once I plugged my series one pro 2.4ghz receiver in my pc and loaded up glorious core it shows that it is a centauri series one pro even though I have the Vidar. What’s up with that?

2 Likes

Same lol
Fortunately its just pixels

2 Likes

@Hivexe @JustaDadGamer checking on this for both of you!

3 Likes

Same here, a small disappointment, but so far working fantastic.

1 Like

I guess it doesn’t mean anything it is just a code name for the mouse color right?

1 Like

Used mine for about 3 hours yesterday and it felt really good. Much better build than the O PRO. No rattle. buttons feel good. I wasn’t sure how i would like the size of it but so far im really liking it. My pulsar x2 should be arriving today so ill be checking it out as well and comparing them to the superlight.

2 Likes

@Hivexe @JustaDadGamer @MrChandy checked in with our team and we’ve got plans in the works for an update to address this. Currently though, this should not affect any functionality of your mouse. I’ll keep you posted as I hear more about when we’ll have this update go live.

1 Like

You know, I get these itty bitty imperfections like core showing the wrong mouse. If that is a complaint. That is a massive success. This mouse feels perfect. The butt of the mouse allows my hybrid grip and the height allows the right side of my palm to just touch. To Glorious. This mouse shape will be a mass produced model. It is the best shape you have for anything not palm grip.

2 Likes

So glad to hear how much you like it! I have been following the saga of your tracking so it’s really great to hear that when it got to you it was a success.

2 Likes

Thanks, it was a bit excessive. However if someone could see it and have something similar. The hope was it would stop the concern from the glorious individual who was also anxiously waiting.

2 Likes