COMPLETED - Glorious Series One PRO

Newest update for shipping. If you see your device has left Hong Kong. The weekend will play a role in your country’s customs. For the US I do believe everything goes through JFK. In my case. It will go to New Jersey again and then just south of Atlanta Georgia. If you are seeing this as I am. You should see the update Friday or Monday that your device is at JFK. Then your next update will not be posted for four or five more days.

3 Likes

love the simple look on them!

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 9.39.46

For me it’s just chillin :slight_smile:

Broskee you got another two weeks :frowning:

Very unexpected!
This seems to have been sent directly to Huntsville Alabama airport maybe?
Seems from my research that this is a common thing for their location. I may have another mouse here mid next week.

Hello, I’m waiting for mine. Can we install g-floats on this one?

Just got my Series One Pro earlier today and I am loving it. I’ve used it for about 1 hour so far, it is very comfortable and it is unbelievably light weight.

3 Likes

LOOKS LIKE KERRY CARES. Weekend updates. I will have my mouse in the next two days

4 Likes

I was wrong. Mouse went to marrow GA like last time. It is a usps hub. I am sure yall are doing 2 days shipping with usps once in their hands

3 Likes

I had my hopes up that my series one pro would arrive today then I got that update now I have to wait about another two days.

3 Likes

Yeah those USPS distribution centers are a pain. There are two near me and packages usually go to one, then instead of going to my town’s post office the package goes a longer distance to the other distribution center, then to my post office. So frustrating to watch the tracking lol.

2 Likes

I have a package coming from Amazon that originated in Flint Michigan, a couple hours south of me, then it was sent off the Southern Ohio, now it should be back on its way to Michigan again but I don’t get why they would send it so far in the opposite direction and out of the state it originated and will be delivered in, there are like 3 distribution centers in Michigan it could have went to but no they have to send it the total opposite direction then it is supposed to go lol

1 Like

Don’t question Amazon.

2 Likes

Hahaha :rofl:

Oh yeah I also preordered a Model O2 wireless. So I’m gonna have to go through the exact same painful shipping process in about another month.

1 Like

I didn’t notice there was a wait for the O2. Not sure why Glorious wouldn’t wait, until they had them on hand ready to ship. That pre ordering nonsense is starting to get old. I get on mouse’s from FORGE. but one of your standard mouse’s that you been working on for a while now? wait over 1 month after pre ordering it. Feel like they are only making a certain amount to not over produce.

I haven’t gotten an update since the @Smyrna update on the 12th. Should I be concerned?

1 Like

I wouldn’t be just yet. It may randomly show up. The updates beyond Smyrna for my Model O Pro didn’t come till after I got it. However @Millions should maybe be able to get more details for you. Also I noticed going through my email from glorious. That the tracking looked a bit different with additional knowledge. Like UPS has it and its one its way to USPS

3 Likes

The differences. The line is the last update I received before having it. I saw the other updates the Sunday night after for me and (10am) in hong kong Monday

2 Likes

Have you gotten yours yet?

2 Likes