COMPLETED - Glorious Series One PRO

I ordered as a guild member so I’m hoping in November :slight_smile:

I asked the shipping route because to Hungary from China is way faster than from the USA. Usually when I ordered from Glorious it took more than a month to got it

We’ll see, I have a wireless O- so I’m good

If I had any advice after going through the Model O Pro experience. The quality is WAYYYY better. Some talk of pre travel for clicks. Mine is instant and very very crisp. The new texture is honestly the best I have ever had. Comparable to some older corsair mice which had almost a sandpaper grit on the thumb side (wore off quick and was a bit too much like 400 grit sandpaper)

The advice is to not have expectations. Be excited, this may be a finalmouse scenario and be worth more than 100 bucks. I would not sell the mouse. Even if its $450 price tag like finalmouse. Even when you see your mouse has shipped from Kerry in Hong Kong. Don’t bother checking tracking for a week or so. I have a thread
https://gloriousforum.com/t/how-much-longer-i-bought-both/14737?u=justadadgamer

Here you can get an idea on their shipping process. Its rough and not exactly the best. Its in my last two or three post on the thread. If Million could polish it up. I am sure its worth posting. I am not the best communicator via text. Sad because I work in sales and I am very very good at it. (If you ever lose a server or need data recovery. I got you)

1 Like

10.26.22 Update - Series One Pro passed inspection and is moving to fulfillment :tada: We’ll post another update once it starts shipping (hopefully by early next week barring unforeseen delays) - it could take a couple weeks for fulfillment to get through all of the orders.

6 Likes

Very exciting news! Thanks Millions!

3 Likes

No sir, thank YOU :pray: for your support. Excited to see your Model O PRO review soon!

3 Likes

Ayyy!!!

Hoping Microcenter carries these since I had to miss out :wink:

2 Likes

11.2.2022 Update - we’re about 3/4 done shipping out our Series One orders :partying_face: I’ll give you one last update once we’ve fully completed shipping (most likely will be complete end of this week).

All purchasers should get a separate email with tracking info when your order ships. This tracking info can also be found on your Glorious account page.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing a little Series One FOMO…

If anyone picked up the Series One, and MOP, I’d love to hear a comparison!

4 Likes

FINAL UPDATE - Series One PRO fulfillment is officially complete! :tada: :computer_mouse:

All orders should be in-transit on the way to the recipient now. If you have any questions about your order, please contact our customer service team via live chat or email.

5 Likes

So if I havent got a single email about it should I worry? :slight_smile:

Sending you a DM in just a moment!

1 Like

I got you fam :smiley:

2 Likes

To everyone.
Do not worry about checking your kerry tracking over the weekend. You will not see an update till Sunday evening

2 Likes

I’ve only gotten a email about the fact that fulfillment is starting, I’m in the UK so im kinda concerned. My account page shows 2 tracking numbers, i haven’t gotten an individual email for shipping so idk what to do.

Kerry’s tracking number doesn’t show anything and neither does the aftership number

Hey @Tabula, the Kerry shipping information generally is lacking. Updates are usually delayed. If you don’t see anything early next week I would start reaching out to support. Keep us posted.

Hope it comes quickly and is everything you wanted.

Don’t rely on Kerry tracking. One is it only update on weekdays. Two it updates during Hong Kong’s business hours. You should see some kind of an update tomorrow. After looking at other people’s tracking. Once you see the highlighted updates. You will get your device before getting another update.

1 Like

Hey @Tabula I just checked the Kerry tracking I see on your account and it looks like there have been some updates posted there today. Please let me know if you’re not seeing this on your end.

1 Like

This means it is Hong Kong or where ever your respected customs location is in China. Should be another 10 days give or take.

For those who are anxious :slight_smile:

3 Likes