COMPLETED - Glorious Series One PRO

Looks great but I gotta wait for different color options

2 Likes

White and grey with blue accents, love it! chefs kiss

3 Likes

Just put in an order for the blue one! It looks awesome, canā€™t wait to get my hands on it.

1 Like

Iā€™m kinda disappointed there is no solid black or white, or a black and white, or a black and gray, but at the same time itā€™s nice to have something different.

1 Like

Ya Iā€™m glad they are making new products. All my gear is black so the chance of me buying a white piece of equipment is about zero. Hopefully more colors will be in the next run

2 Likes

Ended up grabbing 2 Model 0 pros (for the colors) and this was announcedā€¦ looks like ill be making another purchase. Iā€™m a sucker for glorious productsā€¦ lol

1 Like

Welcome!

I really hope so because that would match my setup so so well! Still a great mouse otherwise, it looks like.

Quick update here for all our Series One purchasers - production is on track and ETA is still within our estimated range :muscle:

Iā€™ll be providing you with more regular updates moving forward, but as always please feel free to tag me if you have a specific question. Thanks for supporting Glorious!

3 Likes

10.5.22 Update - production is on track and ETA is still within our estimated range :mouse:

4 Likes

10.12.22 Update - production is still moving steadily along and our expected ship date is still within our estimated range :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I will be waiting on this on as well :slight_smile: maybe it wonā€™t be in customs for 3 days :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! Does it mean they will be shipped out at the end of October?

One more question: Since production is in China I hope they will be shipped to order destination right away. And not to USA first and then to the order address. Right?

1 Like

Seemed they will ship to guild members first and that it was in order of purchase after that. My Model O Pro took 16 days to get to me. I live in Florida. Seemed one of our Canadian friends got theirs around the same time. Not sure where you are shipping too but that would be a minimum expectation. Took them about 2 weeks to ship too after fulfillment. I would expect your mouse in lat November early December best case