COMPLETED - Glorious Series One PRO

I don’t really want to take this apart. Similar to their model O. There are some clips that have to be pushed on to unlatch. I did find some pack “hay” straw inside though… That was interesting. I can imagine these holes have to do with disassembly unless they install a new base or shell each time. That little piece is what came out XD

2 Likes

@Dozill @BoomerFingers
What are the best switches for a mouse? I ended up buying the mouse in the picture. It gets here some time this month. The series one pro has SOOOO much potential. I plan on toying with this series one pro. Cuts and all. Call it my new money pit. Could make or break

2 Likes

Huano Blue Shell White Dots for the side buttons, all-day!
Probably some Huano Black shell pinks for M1&M2. Depending on goals though, I would decide based on weight and feel (leaning towards lower weight myself).
I am also looking at snagging another Series One Pro from MicroCenter if I can, wanting to do the same exact thing! haha
One of my model O Pro (cough cough, Blue Lynx, cough cough) is not safe either!
Edit to point out I am curious what you think of the HTX 4K. Did you also see the 29g announce teaser for FM new mouse? I am selling both my pinkies to be sure I get one :rofl:

2 Likes

I will let you know what I think when I get to test drive her. May jump back into FPS again. Thank you for the switch knowledge

2 Likes

THEY SENT ME THE WRONG COLOR MOUSE!
I think i know how this will play out. Guess the wife will be happy with the pink and white version. In

Other news. The model o pro died. Turns on and off when you switch it on.

Damn sorry to hear about the MOP! That color is interesting for sure haha How does it feel in the hand though? I would want better packaging for that thing given the price point, eh?
Just snagged a Lamzu Atlantis Mini and the extras in that box make everyone look absolutely inferior for what is in the box.

1 Like

Would love to hear ur thoughts on the lamzu mini!

1 Like

Its comes with a lot… lol

2 Likes

Thank goodness fam, I was worried AF cause I was about to get one here soon.

1 Like

Looking close to as good a pull as what @JustaDadGamer got :smiley:

Working on breaking it in with one charge and I’ll let you know @jzaine7. Sounds cheaper when you set it on a desk versus a starlight or a series one pro even. Sensor is nice and the mouse overall feels good for first hand impressions.

edit
This thing has the same kind of finishing method (or within the margin of error) as the superlight from Logitech. Almost like a " soft-to-the-touch" plastic, but easier to grip than the Logitechs are.

4 Likes

Looks like we did something right. This mouse shape wise feels like series one pro. Its very very smooth. 4k hz eats battery fast

1 Like

I was wondering about the 4K. Good to know it’s as bad of a drain as people say that it is. :rofl:
For “smoothness” do you mean in the hand or the feel of the sensor? :thinking:

Smooth for the hand. I love it. If you are able to plug your mouse straight into your monitor. It is SO accurate. You will find yourself missing. We are used to a slight delay. Its engraved in our muscle memory. Its scary accurate

1 Like

Hello happy Series One Pro users,

How’s your mouse doing? For me it’s a little bit older than 3 month and works just fine

(I use it with 4ms debounce time and I might go crazy but I feel sometimes it double clicks what would be sad for a 3 month old mouse. I hope it’s nothing. Anytime I do a online click tester it works okay… btw do you have any good tool to check this kind of problem?)

Battery is still fantastic, shape is pretty good still… I love it and thinking about what’s gonna happen if i’m gonna need a new one. What to choose? There is no other than this (so far)

2 Likes