CONTEST HAS ENDED - Cast Your Vote in our Tustin Micro Center Beauty Contest!

Okay, before I vote, @Millions is it unusual there are so many accounts that voted for the same thing. I’m not trying to snitch on anyone but someone could have just made multiple accounts to vote?

And again if I’m wrong I apologize I just want to make sure it’s fair.

Here are my votes :

1. 28
  2. 32
  3. 5
4 Likes
  1. Entry # 17
  2. Entry # 31
  3. Entry # 45
3 Likes

1st - 4
2nd - 8
3rd - 5

3 Likes

Hello swaggy, I’m a first time poster too but i can assure you the first time posters are my friends and the #2 is my keyboard. They are all pc enthusiasts that has keyboards and pc set ups, we aren’t just as into interactive in the posting or being part of the community as we other enthusiasts. I told them about the competition and brought them in to support me. I hope i am not offending anyone and i hope that asking your friends for support are ok? Thanks hope to hear from you. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi everyone it’s my first time posting here even though i have been a fan of glorious for a long time. Not to confuse the first time posters are my friends and i asked them for supprt to vote my entry. I hope there’s nothing wrong with that. Rest assured they aren’t multiple accounts with the same person. I just have a lot of friends that will support me since it is my first time enterting a keyboard beauty contest. Also i am not asking friends who aren’t into pc stuff or gaming for support only people who are into pc like us. Thank you and have a good day everyone!! It was nice meeting all of you guys!

My entry is

4 Likes

You did a great job building the #2 build. It looks great! I have the GMK Red Samurai Keycaps as well on my GMMK 2 here but they look really nice on the GMMK Pro Yellow. Great board!

Of course it’s alright to have your friends come in and support you, welcome to them and good luck to you

6 Likes

@Dozill I couldn’t access it. It’s only for guild members haha! But i am sure it is better than mine! I have another gmmk build i was going to enter too but micro is 1 hour away from us. I was swamped that weekend so i didn’t have a chance to enter again. Thank you for welcoming us!! My friends are from Philippines and some of them are from here. There are still some of them who haven’t voted maybe later or in a few days lol!! Thanks again appreciate it!

2 Likes

Ahh ok. I’ll DM you the pictures

That really cool of your friends from all over to come in a vote for your entry.

At least you where able to enter the one board. If you got pictures of the second board that you didn’t get to enter I would love to see it and I’m sure a lot of the people here would love to see it also, if not all of them haha

3 Likes

Haha ok I’ll email it to you!

2 Likes

3 Likes
  1. 12
  2. 7
  3. 14

I absolutely love entry 12, you just don’t see colors like that often enough.

4 Likes

Ah okay! That’s perfectly fine and sounds like a nice thing your friends are doing for ya! I just wanted to make sure nothing mischievous was happening. Hope that helps you understand my concern, and everything that you did is perfectly fine.

5 Likes

I vote

5 Likes

Yah def! I totally understand tho! But this how filipinos support each other. XD haha thanks bro

6 Likes

#1 = entry 2
#2= entry 5
#3 = ebtry 44

4 Likes

By far

Top 1 - # 2

Top 2 - # 13

Top 3 - # 8

4 Likes

1st: 2
2nd: 13
3rd: 8

4 Likes

Great looking boards!

4 Likes

1st - 44
2nd - 46
3rd - 24

I stopped by Microcenter for my new PSU, only to stumble upon this event. Immediately drove back with the whole family + keyboards to join in!

7 Likes

#1. 44
#2. 46
#3. 13

Thanks for the fun event!

5 Likes