CONTEST HAS ENDED - Cast Your Vote in our Tustin Micro Center Beauty Contest!

1st: 2
2nd: 13
3rd: 8

4 Likes

Great looking boards!

4 Likes

1st - 44
2nd - 46
3rd - 24

I stopped by Microcenter for my new PSU, only to stumble upon this event. Immediately drove back with the whole family + keyboards to join in!

7 Likes

#1. 44
#2. 46
#3. 13

Thanks for the fun event!

5 Likes

siggymeister here’s my ig acc just in case you think my voters are fake acc. They are all part of my social media and friends who had to create an acc here in gmk just to cast a vote for me. Admins or older members confirmed there’s nothing wrong if my friends create their own acc and vote for me. You can do the same too my good sir. Just pls don’t accuse us of making fake acc. That’s not nice. :grin: thank you and have a gkkd day.

4 Likes

#2 is the best!

3 Likes

I think we all need to cool our jets a bit. There are a fair number of people on this forum. If someone invites some people to help support, we welcome them. The idea is there should be significantly more people here than a single person has friends. And I voted for 2 without knowing the owner of the board.

I am open to hearing alternative approaches to address concerns like this. But let’s try to do it in a constructive manner.

8 Likes

So asking for help is dissapointing? That’s just sad. I came here to participate and showed my support and brought more people in and i get hated. It’s all good though i have no hate. I’ll just let the admins deal with it. I’m just here to participate and show other people there’s more to just using keyboards. Good luck to you guys hope you get enought votes to win. Cheers.:v:

3 Likes

Let’s hit reset on this. The point is to show and celebrate the amazing builds at the event. Those with concerns can DM me directly. But let’s keep this thread about the boards shown.

These boards are some works of art.

5 Likes

Well, here’s a suggestion: open the voting to other social media channels such as Twitter, IG, and FB. That way voting would be more accessible as the majority of peoples’ friends are simply unwilling to make accounts here (and likely to never be even touched again after voting).

With that said though, I’m voting for, in no particular order, 32, 3, and 14. This is a beauty contest, after all.

2 Likes

I’m down with that idea. At least my friends would just like the photo

Couldn’t agree more. A lot of careful consideration and time went into these boards. For myself, it’s great to see what others have done and to get inspired for my next board build.

4 Likes

I love seeing people come together around something as wonderful and free as making a keeb your own!

Thanks to @glorious_staff for putting these awesome events around for us! (MI, OH soon :pray:) Thanks to @LiquidMaverick for being the voice of the level headed here as needed too.

My picks are:

#1 15
#2 39
#3 44

side note: I was homeschooled if that tells you who I am and how I lean towards when it comes to these types of things. #NoFriendGang4Lyfe :rofl:

6 Likes

1st: 2
2nd: 17
3rd: 1

2 Likes

Thanks @LiquidMaverick for helping settle things out, now lets continue voting for these beautiful boards!

6 Likes

Absolutely @LiquidMaverick thanks for being the voice of reason here and like @SwaggyAlpaca said let’s get back to the voting of these beautiful boards

6 Likes

First: 15
Second: 43
Third: 27

They all look really nice and have given me some more inspiration :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

#1: 44
#2: 46
#3: 15

I like my blues and whites :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I agree with @Dozill

First #2

Second #15

Third #7

3 Likes

How is #2 winning when the caps lock key is a 1.5U key? It’s supposed to be a 1.75U key and there is such a noticeable gap. Does a GMK set not come with a 1.75U row 3 key?

Why isn’t #3 winning? It’s a freakin TGR Jane with a reanodized finish (maybe from caustic customs?)

1st 3
2nd 8
3rd 15

7 Likes