Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale is Coming!

BFCM22 - GMMK PRO 50 doorbuster - r3jb_1920x1080 (1)

Mark your calendars for the best Glorious sale of the year - Black Friday Cyber Monday is coming up fast!

Guild Early Access: November 18th 12pm ET through November 23rd 12pm ET
Standard Access: November 25th 12am ET through November 28th 11:59 ET

We’ve got two awesome doorbusters this year - 50% off a GMMK PRO Barebones or 50% off a Model O/O- or D/D- Wireless mouse.

Stock on these is super limited, so if you’re interested in grabbing one be sure to have your cart ready when they go live at midnight (ET).

Sign up here to stay up-to-date with all our Glorious BFCM news: Black Friday Updates

More details here: Black Friday Cyber Monday 2022 details

BFCM22  - MICE - Doorbuster - Banners_9X16 (1)

13 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

4 Likes

I assume that the Model O/O- mentioned are only the older versions and not the newer V2 preorders, correct?

4 Likes

Correct, only the original Model O/O- Wireless. Model O 2 Wireless will not be part of this deal.

5 Likes

When I got your email, I was like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Then I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i’m gonna be broke. hehehe thanks Millions!!!

4 Likes

Glad I could help? Hurt? Both? Lol :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well I guess I have to finally bite the bullet and get a gmmk pro… Damn you Glorious and your enticing deals!

4 Likes

Thanks! Makes 100% sense, just wanted to double check :slight_smile:

3 Likes

you made the right choice.

3 Likes

yeah saw this on the insta page and definately the right time to buy

3 Likes

i guess i will have to buy my 4th gmmk pro for my collection of colors lol will also the tops be on sale? for different colors? also on the 18th will the doorbuster gmmk pro be avaible or will we have to wait till next week for that

I saw somewhere there was only 500 pieces. But here it’s saying 2000. Can you please clarify?

I’m glorious…

Couldn’t help it. And this deal is ridiculous. I don’t need a new keyboard. I don’t want a new keyboard… ok I may want a new keyboard. I do want a new keyboard. I need a new keyboard…

What just happened?!

2 Likes

There are 500 pieces available during the Guild Early Access, and 2000 available during the standard Black Friday Cyber Monday sale.

3 Likes

I’m tempted to get a wireless mouse now especially with the extra discount on it. These doorbusters and discounts are awesome!

3 Likes

Just joined the GG! So excited to finally get my hands on a GMMK PRO :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome to the Guild @ChefTrees, we are excited to have you!

That’s awesome that you will be able to snag a GMMK Pro for yourself during the sale! Make sure to come back and post on the “Show off your GMMK Pro” thread, we would love to see how your build turns out

3 Likes

When is Guild Early Access: November 18th 12pm ET through November 23rd 12pm ET in Australian Sydney time?

If I remember right, Australia is something like 15 hours ahead of Eastern Time.

2 Likes