Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale is Coming!

Ahh. Thank you.

3 Likes

Looks like itā€™d be 4am for you, which is so early, BUT during our normal Black Friday sale, which starts at 12am ET, looks like that will be 4pm for you. So hopefully thatā€™s much more reasonable if you miss doorbusters this first time around :slight_smile:

Double-check me though! I used this site: EST to AEDT Converter - Convert Eastern Time to Australian Time - World Time Buddy

2 Likes

Will other stuff like key caps and switches also be on sale during Guild Early Access? In other words, will the discounts that appear during Black Friday also appear during the Early Access?

100%! All the items that are on sale during the normal Black Friday sale will be on sale during Guild Early Access :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is there a preview of what all the item discounts are or do we have to wait until early access opens up?

We havenā€™t announced the full list of deals yet. Keep an eye on our socials as well as this thread and weā€™ll update as we announce!

1 Like

Do we receive an email to the early access or do we just log into the website to have access?

Iā€™ve been saving for the GMMK pro for months!

4th? Please leave some for the rest of us who donā€™t have one yet haha :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like Iā€™m buying another Pro!

2 Likes

I bought the GMMK PRO 6 days ago because there was an 8% discount at the Brazilian Amazon store, but it hasnā€™t been shipped yet.

Iā€™m assuming this 50% off is only available at the Glorious site, so I wouldnā€™t be able to cancel the order and place another order during Black Friday/Cyber Monday because Glorious doesnā€™t ship to Brazil when you buy through the site.

I think the barebones is worth the full price. Still, itā€™s a bummer knowing I couldā€™ve paid half the price if I wasnā€™t born in Brazil.

1 Like

Haha I canā€™t help it. I love to build them

2 Likes

Oh that is a bummer, you need someone in the US that you can send it to then they send it your way when they receive it or something

I agree the Barebones is definitely worth the full price but it would have been awesome if you would have been able to get it for half the price. Either way at least you have an amazing Keyboard coming your way and I hope you post some pictures of your build after you receive it and get it built

1 Like

Iā€™ve never done this before, but it looks amazing.

Are the doorbuster deals available at noon on 11/18 (today) or was it midnight? 12pm ET is noon. Later in the announcement, it says deals go live at midnight.

Also, do I just put these things in my cart and checkout after 12pm ET (assuming thatā€™s noon)?

1 Like

@macka654 Guild members will receive an email today with a link to the sale. Then youā€™ll just log in to our site like normal to access the sale.

@Willhouse4 if youā€™re a Guild member, the sale starts today at 12pm ET (noon). If you are not a Guild member, the sale starts Nov. 25 at 12am ET (midnight). Hope that helps!

1 Like

@Millions Thanks for the response! I think Iā€™m a guild member - thereā€™s a Glorious Guild Tracker when I select my account from the homepage. Is there anywhere else to look?

1 Like

Just checked your account and indeed you are a Guild member :slight_smile:

Really looking to snag a GMMK Pro barebone kit! But weā€™re 40 minutes away, and it seems I haven;t received the Sale email youā€™re refering toā€¦ .checked Spam as well :frowning:
Is it NOT just log in, add the barebone kit, and Iā€™ll see the 50% discount during checkout?

Yep no emails have gone out yet since the sale has not yet gone live. Theyā€™ll go out once the page is 100% live for Guild members :slight_smile:

Well that explains it lol. Very exciting weekā€¦ chance to get a GMMK Pro at a price I can afford, and World Cup starts!

1 Like

Itā€™s time isnā€™t it? How do I access the page?