12 Days of Deals: Day 4

12 Days Of Doorbuster Deals :christmas_tree:
Day 4 :santa: | Forum Wonderland

Respond to the prompt below for a chance to win a FREE Mouse and Mousepad Combo! :computer_mouse::gift:

What’s your favorite holiday gift you’ve ever received?

ezgif-1-a99d393d51

Two winners will be selected:
1x One regular
1x First time poster (your comment will automatically flag that this is your first time posting)

Follow us on our socials to participate in daily activities and regular giveaways!
Instagram
Twitter
TikTok

51 Likes

@guild_members tagging to make sure you see this giveaway :gift:

29 Likes

Looks like people are having trouble replying to the post. We’re looking into it right now!

2 Likes

Gotta go with the N64 and Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye.

3 Likes

My favorite holiday gift I ever received was my first PC for chirstmas in 1996.

2 Likes

Radio Shack robot back in 1988

2 Likes

First pair of Iron Rangers gifted by my dad on Christmas 2012

2 Likes

I opened a gift that was Halo for Xbox, I was so excited - then my parents told me I just had to save up to buy the Xbox to play it. I cried, they laughed, then pulled the Xbox from behind the couch. What an emotional rollercoaster!

6 Likes

Omg this is cruel and also awesome

1 Like

I have some crazy good memories on the Nintendo64 we got one year. My younger brother, Dad and I played a ton of Super Mario 64 for a long time as kids. Then the joy of going to blockbuster on a Friday night and renting a game for the weekend… Good times!

1 Like

Pokemon Red for Gameboy was the best all time Christmas gift for me.

1 Like

Powermaster Optimus Prime! Blew my mind as a kid.

1 Like

Super Nintendo with Super Mario World + All Stars, and Street Fighter II Turbo

1 Like

TY for unlocking reply ahahah :smiley:
Best gift i ever received was a shirt i received from my gf !

1 Like

Definitely the year my dad bought me my first PC. A 386 that ran games on floppy disks and you navigated dos by command prompt.

4 Likes

My favorite holiday gift was help in purchasing pc parts to build one myself, my mother helped me with some money and I got to build my first pc in 2017 or 2018. First mouse was a crappy logitech wireless one you get at like staples for back to school, and when the model O launched I picked one up as my first true gaming mouse.

1 Like

My then girlfriend now wife gave me the Gears of War limited edition game back when it first was released. That’s a pretty big deal considering she hates video games.

1 Like

Probably when my dad surprised me with computer parts to play the newly released Company of Heroes so many years ago. I’ll never forget that one! Largest and best Christmas I ever had.

Happy holidays, everyone.

1 Like

I’d say a train set I got when I was young at grandmas house.

1 Like