12 Days of Deals: Day 4

For me it was a Ps3 so I could finally play Call of Duty with friends from school.

1 Like

My first gaming mouse, which got me into this hobby :slight_smile:

1 Like

A Red Ryder BB gun.

1 Like

A new pair of socks

1 Like

PlayStation with Final Fantasy VII. I still have the original discs for the game but unfortunately my PlayStation broke.

1 Like

My favorite holiday gift would definitely be when I got my first console, the Nintendo Gamecube at around 7 or 8 years old. It was silver and it definitely started my love for gaming at a young age!

1 Like

Free shipping for each day of the 12 days so it doesn’t hit you every single day. Oh wait, that’s a daydream.

1 Like

My favorite holiday gift was these 2 RC helicopters my brother and I got. They could shoot disks and were really fun to fly and battle with

1 Like

I’d say my purple Gameboy color. It was the first time I had my own gaming device and made feel like I had so much power!

1 Like

Best gift I’ve received would have had to have been my own personal laptop back in 2015.

1 Like

My favorite holiday gift was when my dad bought me an xbox 360 (technically for the whole family) and we spent the rest of the day playing kinect games! One of the best days of my life (i spent the next few days playing lego batman on it too).

1 Like

Favorite gift was probably PS3 in 2008

1 Like

Probably my gaming laptop that I got in high school. It got me interested in PC gaming and got me to where I am today with having built PCs and loving the hobby!

1 Like

A GI Joe Blackbird, when I was a kid.

1 Like

the og Playstation! first game system ever

1 Like

I got a Hotwheels set that proved the moto - “All cars are not compatible with some sets” when a car got stuck in the “garage” and caused a traffic jam.

1 Like

My favorite holiday gift was when i got the super Nintendo at age 5 early 90s been a gamer ever since

1 Like

My favorite holiday gift ever was a lego train set when I was 8.

2 Likes

Eek. First time poster.
I love playing all the old games on switch. My fav is Dr Mario.
I’ll play anything though. Love my glorious keyboard.
Favorite gift was original Nintendo… Coolest gift ever

2 Likes

Pokemon yellow and a gameboy color was by far the most memorable cbristmas gift i’ve ever recieved

2 Likes