Who's Excited For Model O Pro 🔥

Is any one else hyped for this mouse? I ordered the red fox color way, wondering if the g floats will work with this new mouse or what grips fit?

6 Likes

They did confirm somewhere on the forum that the floats are the same.

The Model O doesn’t fit my hand well so I’m not hyped for it. But I am hyped for the whole forge project in general.

5 Likes

I’m really excited for it. I always liked the regular Model O but wasn’t a fan of the honeycomb design. I ordered the blue lynx and can’t wait.

3 Likes

Yeah I think the forge will be cool for maybe some more enthusiast products.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree 55g and no honeycomb, I think was the right move.

3 Likes

It’s the same shape and size as the normal model o. Both G floats and the skins they sell will work.

3 Likes

I have so many mice. Please stop making more, I don’t have enough computers for them all. I’m really happy with the 3 model o mice we have. Pink is my favorite. Maybe, in the future after 50million clicks or so.

1 Like

I’ve seriously been considering ordering a Model O Pro but I just got the D wireless like two months ago and am just waiting for the Model I wireless next; also I bought a Razer Basilisk for work so there’s yet another mouse at my desk. Plus I don’t think my wife will be happy with me ordering another mouse! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

When I placed my order, it suggested that I order grips as well as floats as well.

The documentation/measurements/renders suggest that everything is the same, just an updated hole-less design, but in case there was any hesistation. I don’t think they’d offer those for order if they didn’t fit.

Typing hole-less was weird.

If there is another shape you’d prefer, I’m sure they’ll be on the way shortly.

When the forge was announced, there was large speculation on what the blurred images were. If I remember correclty I don’t think anyone was spot on regarding the MOP, but if you look at the remaining images, there is (I’m guessing here) one with a wire, and one without.

If I was betting, I’d put money on that first wireless one being the Model D Pro, but it reaaallly makes me wonder what that wired version is. Maybe a Model O Pro wired? Model D Pro Wired?

Either way, I’d imagine the D Pro is coming pretty soon.

2 Likes

I got the red fox model O pro too! I love the color on it because it just stands out especially with the black bottom. Can’t wait to test the mouse!

1 Like

From what I can tell there is going to be a keyboard and 2 mice that’s what it looks like.

1 Like

Damn I really want the blue one but Im holding out for a minus version. I like my model 0 but thing it’s a tad too big.

3 Likes

Same. I just got the G floats in the mail yesterday. LOL I won’t have the mouse for a little while, but I was told they’re compatible.

1 Like

Please be a mmo mouse… or whatever model N is, lol.

1 Like

Definitely needs to be Minus versions of the Pro series.

Hold on… what’s a model N? Is it a new mouse or am I just stupid

1 Like

You’re not stupid. Nobody knows what model N is. Not even Glorious(?). That’s why it’s called Model N :smiley:

Oh, haha.

Joking aside, Glorious did this thing with their mice. Models:

O
D
I
N

If I remember correctly they even sent out an email months ago mentioning a model N…but then nothing else on it. And when I went to go find the email again I couldn’t. Promise I didn’t make it up. And I’m 95%(ish) sure that I didn’t dream it either.

Also your Shiba Inu(?) looks like a serious Paddington Bear. Classy

1 Like