Who is your favorite video game voice actor?

• Nolan North
  • Laura Bailey
  • Troy Baker
  • Steve Blum
  • Keith David
  • Tara Strong
  • Terrence Carson
  • David Hayter
  • John DiMaggio
  • Jen Taylor
  • Charles Martinet
  • Jennifer Hale
  • Other (comment below!)

0 voters

1 Like

@guild_members we’re always interested to hear your feedback, but of course anyone can cast their vote!

2 Likes

Rick Hunter - Postal Dude
Jon St. John - Duke Nukem

2 Likes

How is Ashley Johnson not on this list!!!

2 Likes

Absolutely loved the portrayal actor James Hong did for the jewel craft NPC, Covetous Shen, in Diablo 3. Certainly one of the most memorable characters of any game :sunglasses:

This may be a technicality but Peter Cullen has done the voice of Optimus Prime in 4 Transformers video games.

Otherwise my Other vote is for Sam Witwer.

2 Likes

It’s David Hayter. No offense to all of the talented people on that list, but David not only built his career around a video game, but he defined a franchise for the English-speaking world. VA’s like Tara Strong and Steve Blum are amazing, but when it comes to a VA for a video game specifically, I think Hayter. If you asked me the best English anime VA, I’d say Steve Blum; Best cartoon VA - John DiMaggio; Tara would be the best overall career VA (she’s simply done so much); etc.

1 Like

The guy that says “UHMPF” on Doom. Also the guy that says “JULAUUU” in Quake 3.

2 Likes

Voted Keith david, but Jim Cummings as Minsc in Baldur’s Gate 2 is about as iconic as it gets. He also voiced basically every character ever in every movie or cartoon from your childhood. Busy guy.

1 Like

How do you miss Matthew Mercer? “It’s high noon!”

“Those alien ba$tards are going to pay for shooting up my ride”
Oh highschool

2 Likes

The fact that Christopher Judge and Ashly Burch are not here make this list a joke.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @PaulHarold “Would you like to sign my petition?”

1 Like

Both the English VAs in Cyberpunk 2077:
Cherami Leigh, Gavin Drea

1 Like

Michael Ironside (Sam Fisher) Splinter Cell series.

3 Likes

J. K. Simmons as Cave Johnson in Portal 2.

In case you’re interested, there’s still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let us disassemble you. We’re not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together.

3 Likes

Nathan Fillion in Destiny as Cayde-6 is one of my top fav’s

1 Like

David Hayter so many memories form the Metal Gear games, then as Zangetsu

2 Likes

4 Likes