What mousepad are you using?

What mousepad is everyone using? I’ve been using my Pulsar glass mousepad since it came out but I decided to switch for a bit. Both my artisans are now work mousepads so I’m looking for a new pad to game on. Thinking about the Saturn Pro or Venus Pro or the speed pad from Infinity Mice. Curious to what others are using these days.

2 Likes

I’ve been using the EspTiger Wuxiang II one of my favorite hybrid pads its got Rainbow-Pearl Film on it so it’s slick and speedy but the texture allows for a little bit more control than a standard hard pad. How do you like glass pads? I haven’t given them a go yet because I’ve read they eat through skates so I run glass on my mouse rather than my pad.

2 Likes

Logitech PowerPlay mat with the cloth top on it since I rock the G502 X mouse.

1 Like

I really like them…only used the pulsar one but it’s really fast and really smooth.

Work - Glorious Stealth

Home / Gaming - Artisan Hien

1 Like

I’ve honestly stuck with the Glorious Fire pad for the last 3 years. I tried a number of different brands and price points over the last 10 years, and I can hardly tell a difference between most of them. Sure, a good quality speed pad feels different than a control pad, but its not worth the money when I wear them out so fast.

1 Like

I’ve been using the blue version of the Valley Deskmat from The Flow Shop (kind of a small, unknown mousepad company). It looks great, although if you want a super smooth mousepad it might not be the one. Before that, I used the Roccat Sense Aimo and it worked pretty well.