What is your favorite in-game Halloween event is this year?

• Fortnightmares
  • Apex: Fight or Fright
  • Minecraft Spookyfest
  • D2: Festival of the Lost
  • FF14: All Saints’ Wake
  • Other (comment below!)

0 voters

2 Likes

Guild Wars 2’s Halloween Event - mostly because it’s one of the few times where I might see people log in that I haven’t seen in awhile.

2 Likes

I’m gonna be weird and say the World of Tanks Pumkin Bash event. WoT is one of those games I play casually every now and then but the special events are almost always a lot of fun, especially with some friends.

2 Likes

GTA Online has fun random events that will pop-up at certain times on the map. Last year there was one where a car that looked like the one from Stephen King’s novel-turned-movie “Christine” would chase after you and try to run you over.
This year I think it’s some huge armored truck that just seems to spawn out of nowhere, barreling into at full speed when you steal certain vehicles.
They also have scavenger hunts where you pick up different jack-o-lanterns on the map and are rewarded with a treat of money, health, etc., or a trick of getting shocked or blown up.

2 Likes

Steam sale tomorrow going to pick up some fresh indie horrors. The Night Of The Scissors is doing a Halloween update for a limited time looking forward to that. SCP Pandemic also getting full-time update, so that will be fun

2 Likes

I have not been into any games lately that have in-game events so I cannot actually say what game would be my favorite. Back in the day I would have said The Elder Scrolls Online or Guild Wars 2 but I have not played either of those game in a very long time.

2 Likes

Elder Scrolls was definitely mine too!

3 Likes

Yeah, they always have rocking events in ESO

2 Likes