What are you most excited for from Nintendo Direct Feb 2023?

Been a minute since we posted a new poll - what game got you most excited from the recent Nintendo Direct?

• Pikmin 4
  • Dead Cells
  • Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
  • Metroid Prime remaster
  • Kirby Return to Dreamland Deluxe remaster
  • Gameboy/GBA games coming to Switch
  • Bayonetta Origins
  • Minecraft Legends
  • Advance Wars 1+2
  • Sea of Stars
  • Other - comment below!

0 voters

2 Likes

@guild_members interested to know how many of you watched/what you thought!

2 Likes

Zelda always seems to hold my interest, but the Minecraft Legends thing actually looks kinda cool.

3 Likes

Not from the most recent Nintendo Direct but I am ITCHING for an update on the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet DLC when Pokémon day comes around!

3 Likes

Already preordered Zelda collectors. So hyped.

4 Likes

Zelda all the way!!!

3 Likes

Zelda and some of the VC stuff is fire.

4 Likes

I’ve had the new Kirby preordered for a few months already, so easily my most excited pick. Other than that I’m excited for the new LoZ, Pikmin 4, Splatoon 3 DLC, Advance Wars reboot, Metroid Prime remaster, Baten Kaitos remasters, Etrian Odyssey remasters… an overall amazing direct in my opinion.

3 Likes

Honestly, I’m the most excited for the Splatoon 3 Expansion Pass. The Octo Expansion for Splatoon 2 was THE BEST thing to ever happen to that game. I’m super excited to see what the new campaign brings! I also am pretty excited for the new Zelda game. Looks really fun!

2 Likes

To everyone who has never played it, keep an eye on Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. One of the funniest and most creative games I played on the DS back when it came out. Criminally underrated.

3 Likes

I highly recommend everyone get Sea of Stars on your radar especially if you were ever a fan of old school JRPGs like Chrono Trigger or if you played the studios previous game The Messenger. It is going to be an absolute banger and I was part of the kickstarter years ago so been watching that one closely.

The Messenger was my 2018 game of the year and is hilarious and amazing in almost every way and I highly recommend you play it as Sea of Stars takes place in the same universe and is kind of a prequel to The Messenger.

3 Likes

My fingers are sooo itchy, I want to get Metroid so bad but I also want it physical and it will be available on 3rd March in Europe, urghh

3 Likes

I watched the entire event, latest Zelda game is pretty much the spotlight for me, preordered it already.

2 Likes

Definitely Zelda but Metroid Prime and Minecraft Legends both seem very interesting and I’m going to have to keep a close eye on those two.

1 Like

Everything Nintendo does is always so amazing, but it’s hard not to be the most excited about Zelda.

My wife’s daughter is currently using our Switch, we haven’t been able to pry it from her hands. It might be time to buy a new one.

2 Likes

Zelda naturally got me hyped, got the collector’s edition and Amiibo on preorder. I don’t think the collector’s edition is worth it, but I would regret not getting it lol. Having Game Boy and Game Boy Advance on Switch now is amazing. The Game Boy was a big part of my childhood. Hopefully they can add some mainline Pokemon games!

2 Likes

I 100% agree I would love to be able to play older Pokémon games on the switch.

1 Like

New Zelda would be great, but old pokemon so amazing. There’s no reason why they can’t have an emulator on the switch.

1 Like