We're Going to PAX West!

Come say hi, meet the staff, and nerd out with us about keyboards, mice, and all things PC gaming!

Sept 2nd - 5th in Seattle, WA - see you at Booth 1801 :keyboard:

11 Likes

Should be a great time for anyone that makes it out!

4 Likes

You handing out Keycaps to guild members who drop by???

3 Likes

Very cool, wish I could make it out there but I am sure it will be a great time for anyone who does end up being able to go. @Millions and @Glorious Good Luck, I’m sure you will kill it at PAX West! Go Booth #1801!!

3 Likes

Can the next one be in the east coast?! Cant come to the west coast. Preferably DC area :smile:. Anyways hope whoever’s going has fun!

5 Likes

Too bad I’m in CT which is about as far away as possible haha. If I could I would totally make a visit! I hope it’s a lot of fun for the Glorious crew

3 Likes

See you there!

4 Likes

I am :pinching_hand: this close to making a quick :airplane: :joy:

3 Likes

@Syl nice, looking forward to it!

@SwaggyAlpaca @RGBruh I’m rooting for us to head out to the east coast too! I’ll try to sway them on the next event choice haha.

@d3L7r0n confirming some final logistics but I believe we should have a few on hand. If not I think I can swing us offering a few up on the forum here - I’ll keep everyone posted what solution we come to.

8 Likes

Thanks! Preferably on the weekend ;).

5 Likes

Well, if you do decide to drop them in the forum, let me know. Looks like I wont be able to make PAX West… :person_facepalming:

3 Likes

Isn’t there a PAX east event? Thanks for thinking of we eastern folk. Make sure to work on replacing your “er” and “or” with “ah” or “uh” when you come out! (ie Webster = Webstah and Hartford = Hartfud)

1 Like

Can not confirm that’s how easterners say it but :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just searched it up, your in luck, it’s in Boston. Maybe an hour from you, 12 from me :weary:. 12 hours might just be worth it though…

2 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

Hey Glorious, and that guy from LTT

2 Likes

All of the glorious team and forum members should get a group pic!

Nice! So glad you were able to stop by :raised_hands:

Also bumping this again - friendly reminder to anyone at PAX, we’re here, we’ve got tons of merch, and we’re running a bunch of giveaways all weekend! Come chat keyboards with the Glorious staff, we’d love to meet you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m gonna be around all weekend, I’ll drop by again today. I really want to test out the lubed fox switches a bit more, even though i’m not immediately in the market for a new keyboard or mouse. You’re pretty much the only mouse and keyboard focused vendor on the floor. Which is pretty cool, almost all the other PC vendors are more about showing off internal components or displays. A whole hell of a lot of custom controllers too, which I guess has to be someone’s jam.

Some of those custom builds in the Intel booth are absolutely incredible though. Like that Elden Ring build that I thought was a straight up art piece until I noticed that the plaque on it said it was a PC case.