Short Moniter Riser

Hey, I am relatively short and my monitor on its current stand (the one it came with) is a good eye-level height for me. I really like the looks of monitor risers, but they make the monitor too tall for me, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any short ones, so I don’t strain my neck looking up all day. Just maybe off the ground enough for a phone, and some cables.

For anyone who is confused, this is a Moniter Riser :

2 Likes

Do you have the ability to mount monitor arms? There are some pretty good, inexpensive ones out there and that would allow you to set the ideal height level for you.

4 Likes

I agree with @SentientTD about monitor arms, they can attach to your desk to to the wall. An adjustable stand could also work.

1 Like

I’ll check them out, thank you!

1 Like

grovemade does not look too tall. But could also try out clamped monitor arms where you can adjust them. Nice Setup!

2 Likes

I’ve looked at grovemade in the past and its quite out of my price range, however clamped moniter arms may be the route I take.
FYI : That’s an image I found on google, not my setup

2 Likes

true. Grovemade are pretty pricey. I am working with a laptop and a free 17" monitor I found on facebook lol. Still working on my setup. With time.

ahhh ok lol

2 Likes