Numpad BT WASD function

I recently received my Numpad and love the build quality. I want to use it as a WASD pad / gaming macropad when on my laptop. It is easy to bind WASD but it is buggy to use. When wired it will move with the key depressed for about 20 seconds then stop - I need to release and repress to keep going - user error? I tried setting up a macro with toggle but the need to record ‘W’ rather than just select it from a list made this even more buggy.
In BlueTooth it doesn’t function at all - a depressed ‘W’ will move once, as in a single step and stop - I really want this to work on BT as this is what I intended when I purchased it. I am happy to accept user error if there is something I have missed but if it is hardware I need to return it soon.

2 Likes

Have the Numpad, dealing with the same issue. There is no solution (along with several other bugs and problems that have not gotten a single update in software).
I would return mine if I could for:
A. How little I use it.
B. How unfinished it is in software/firmware.
But I am way past the time for returning.
There may be a solution in flashing it to QMK but I’ve never done that and at the price it is you are overpaying for the materials and not the device itself and how it performs at the end of the day.
I hope that helps and you can always reach out to their support.

1 Like

@mattishere if you’re cool with me sharing your email with our customer service team, they’ll reach out to you to try to troubleshoot the issue or assist you with a replacement :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @mattishere I wanted to follow up with you and see if you had chatted with our CS team and received support from them? If not I can reach out to them on your behalf.

1 Like