New Mouse

Hi, guys
So my last glorious mouse broke it self and now im thinking about an upgrade. I really love the glorious mice, but i dont really know which one i should get. I play Minecraft and Cs2 a lot. For Minecraft i would really like a mouse that can triple click or double click and has alot of side buttons.
I would be really happy if someone could recommend me some.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @salb213 welcome to the forum! Can you let us know which mouse you had? As for click styles, I’m unfortunately too old and inexperienced with what mice would be best for you.

However, I will say with the new pro mice have optical switches which have an insane response time. Even my old bones can feel a difference (couldn’t tell you if it’s placebo, but feels good to me). I currently am driving the Model O 2 Pro and love it. But outside of that, I hope some others on the forum with an expansive mouse collection can chime in with some recommendations.

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about double or triple clicking I’m more of a small lightweight mouse kinda guy so I’ve been loving the finalmouse ulx and the Lamzu Atlantis mini and I don’t think they’ve released an updated one in a while but I do like the model o-.

2 Likes

I had the Glorious Model I, which is realy awesome but it had a few technical issues that made it ususable

1 Like