New Model O 2 Pro Wireless mode is not responding (need to toggle off on to work again)

Update on this/Closing the loop:

Firmware has made battery life better. I have not dealt with a single drop-off in signal or device becoming unresponsive while still being on. This mouse is something that I won but was plagued with the above issues from the day I got it. While I did not reach out to Glorious Support about this, I did ask them directly about their thoughts with performance. While I do not think anyone is wrong here or that this issue was the norm, I knew it would be some time before it was fixed. For the outliers who had this issue, we have a solution.

This is where I wanted the hardware to be when I asked the question before in the O2 Pro AMA

I am now Pro for the Pro. I am more Pro for a Series One Pro 4K/8K with This. Exact. Performance. Please and thank you. :slight_smile: 40g :pray:

Thanks, Glorious!

I’m really glad I found this thread… I’ve been having issues with my O2 Pro 1K since I got it near launch. It would randomly spin out and aim at the sky in games, or sometimes just completely disconnect until I turn it off and on again even though the mouse is still on. Even though I tried changing a bunch of settings in Glorious Core, nothing helped. Apparently my automatic updates were turned off, so it never alerted me there was a new version of Core and a new firmware. I was still running firmware 1.0.3.0. I’ve updated both and hopefully it’ll work better now. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Yes, the latest update fixed my and I’m using an O2 Pro 1k too. Looks like even the 4k/8k are all good after the update.

My O2 Pro wasn’t working at all in wireless mode. I found this thread and reinstalled the firmware. That fixed the problem.

1 Like

I’m afraid I’m still having this issue with my 4k/8k running firmware version 1.0.15.0

You need to raise a support ticket to Glorious for that