My Glorious Model O Wireless dead at 2 years and 3 moths ¿Can i resucite it?

My Glorious Model O Wireless has stopped working completely after 2 years and 3 months, I was playing and it suddenly stopped working, ¿Is there something I can do to get it working again?

Thanks.

I would suggest reaching out to the Glorious Support Team. That’s going to be the fastest and most reliable way to get assistance with your issue.

1 Like

How I do that

Click on the link in the previous comment, that will take you to the support page. From there, you can either email the support team or choose the live chat option. Please keep in mind that the live chat support is only available 8am - 6pm CST (Monday through Friday).

1 Like

I’ve only had my model O wireless for a little less than a year and the scroll wheel is acting up and is super choppy and sometimes just goes the complete opposite direction from which I’m scrolling they said to try updating the software and some other things but none of those worked I might just get the model O2 would anyone recommend? I heard some negative feedback when it first came out but I was wondering if they fixed the issues and if it’s a good mouse for gaming.

If you use windows, this may be an OS issue. (I have a Mac and a virtual machine so don’t expect what I say to be exact.) I have had the same problem on windows and have tested several different mice and a trackpad, but it doesn’t change anything. Another thing to note is that for me, sometimes it decides to cooperate and sometimes not. If this is a constant issue, try updating windows, or rebooting. There might be some content out there on the Internet that could help you, but I have not done extensive research as it is not a major problem for me. I hope this helps!