Model I 2 Shipping Updates?

Has there been any update to expected shipping on Model I 2 preorders since the initial delay in late November?


I too would like to know this.

I’m good with the delay, it’s not like I NEEDED THE MOUSE RIGHT NOW TO BREATHE, but it’s been a minute and we’ve heard nothing. Am curious to know the status.


@Millions , are you able to provide any update on when the Model I 2 may be shipping ?

1 Like

It would be nice if there was more communication on the orders. One email a couple months ago about a delay and nothing else.

Lemme check on some info for all of you and get back to you ASAP!


Could you share the email? Did they specify the reason for the delay?

There was a quality concern that they hadn’t caught in the first testing stages so they had to push back the shipping dates so they could fix the problem they found.

1 Like

Also was curious on this. Was wondering what QC issue’s they ran into also. It interest’s me.

Anything on this?

Any news on this? I don’t get the emails as I ordered through a different website. Any info would be great!

I’m not sure what the email is since I didn’t order but this Reddit comment is officially posted by the Founder of Glorious which you can see here.

Hey guys

I want to address the delay in the release of a product that many of you have been eagerly anticipating. We understand that this delay may have caused frustration, and I want to provide some clarity on the situation.

I admit that we have not done a good job of communicating updates and the progress of the Model I2 delays to the community. This has been a moving target, and I apologize for any confusion or frustration that it may have caused. Moving forward, we are committed to addressing this issue and keeping you all informed.

The reason for the delay is due to production issues. We want to ensure that the quality of the I2 is top-tier and consistent and to achieve this, we need to spend more time perfecting the manufacturing process. Unfortunately, some unforeseen issues have come up during our mass production runs and we didn’t want to run the risk of pushing out a poor-quality product. We believe that it’s important to prioritize quality over speed, even if it means delaying the release.

For those of you that have preordered the I2, I totally understand the long wait time is unacceptable, and I want to assure you that we will do whatever it takes to make it right, including canceling/refunding your preorder. Please reach out to our customer service team, and we will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.

We estimate that the product will be released by the end of Q2 (however this is still an estimate and could bleed into Q3 if we are not happy with the QC), and we will provide updates as soon as we have more information. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

End of Q2 means end of June. Q3 starts in July