keys not working

Some keys on my keyboard have stopped working recently, it either doesn’t work when I press it or I have to press down hard for it to work and I don’t know what caused this problem since I only have had this keyboard for 2 years and I uses it with care

I would recommend reaching out to Customer Support @Dukappa. They are going to be able to provide you with more detailed troubleshooting suggestions than we will here on the forum.
If you don’t mind me asking, is it always the same keys? or does it feel like this happens at random to any key on the board?

My apologies, I’m new and not sure where to ask this.

As for your question, I’m not exactly sure. Some keys work completely fine, but for the rest, it seems to happen randomly. Sometimes, my ‘e’ key only needs a gentle press to work, but maybe the next day it’s the opposite. My spacebar, for example, I have to press down hard for it to work, and this issue occurs with about one-forth ( or fifth) of the keys on my keyboard.

No need to apologize, we’re more than happy to help whenever we can.
Since the keys are randomly acting up, I think talking to support is the best bet. Sometimes the switch is loose and causes that issue, but that is going to be isolated to a single key.

1 Like