Keycap Recommendation for Zoom TKL?

While I wait for my Zoom TKL , as pictured below, want thoughts on keycaps for this keyboard.

I’m torn on what keycaps too get between these two.

1. Kinetic Labs Polycaps Octupus - own

2. CannonKeys NicePBT Galaxy

Thoughts to the Group??

4 Likes

My vote is for NicePBT Galaxy

3 Likes

NicePBT galaxy!

3 Likes

3rd’d That galaxy is so clean!

2 Likes

rough I like both a lot . the polycaps will look more subtle but galaxy will look more unique. as someone liking more subtle boards these days I vote the octopus

2 Likes

GMK Lavender extras are up for pre-order at Space Cables, expected to ship in Q1

PBTfans has some sets with purple but I’m not sure how well they’d match the board.

3 Likes

@RGBruh - I do like the Lavendar but they are very similar to my Kintec Labs - Polycaps Hippo, so I could switch over to those if needed. Except they look soo good on my AKKO MOD007 - Sky Blue

I went ahead and ordered the NicePBT galaxy, you all twisted my arm :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

It is going to look :fire:

3 Likes

I snagged the Galaxy key caps for my incoming zoom 65 v2 lilac. I’m super excited for that build. Both options are great, and clearly my preference leans toward the galaxy.

2 Likes

Another vote for Galaxy

1 Like

I prefer the Galaxy set. I was planning on using the Mitolet set on mine–maybe the Purpolch set–but Galaxy would provide some amazing analogous color blocking since it would provide plum and lavender to go with the lilac case.

1 Like