Introducing GPBT Code Brew ☕

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to showcase our Limited Edition Keycaps for the month of June!

We are super excited to showcase how the worlds of Coding and Gaming can interact with one another!

Use code “HACKERMAN” to get access TODAY! Code Brew is available to everyone starting tomorrow at 9 AM EST.

Code Brew: GPBT Code Brew

5 Likes

Would it be possible in the future to get an image on the store page showing full row layout / compatibility? Something such as this:

6 Likes

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

2 Likes

@SentientTD @jzaine7 we’ve moved things around on the new site, but you should be able to see this under the Tech Specs tab!

3 Likes

I’m lost - the image you just posted includes the big Enter key used on the ISO layouts. But the set is specifically stated to only be ANSI compatible. What’s up with that?

It’s a shame really, it’s the first set from Glorious I really like…

We apologize if the text is confusing on the product page.

Every key you see on that picture does come with the set though. ISO is supported but not language specific.

I ordered the set yesterday. I’m absolutely the target audience for those caps. Anything coding-related is for me and the solarized-dark color theme and being made of PBT are “icing on the cake”. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

It does work with ISO layouts! I appreciate the call out - I’ve updated the page text to be more accurate :pray:

3 Likes

I’m excited to see what you put them on! Must share.

2 Likes

Finally finished my Code Brew review video. I spent a week developing an STL mesh of the GMMK Pro top frame so I could 3D print a two-color, blue-violet top frame to go with them. You can see my build and get more materials science info than you asked for in my video here:

3 Likes