HUGE GMMK NUMPAD GIVEAWAY

this would be sweet for my buddy Ryan and i who play tons of games together ranging from fall guys to F1 to Warzone. we both use our gaming rigs as dual use for work and gaming so having a compact board and a separate number pad is game changing! good luck everyone!

4 Likes

This is a wonderful story. Some of the best gifts are once that aren’t fully appreciated at the time but come back to be loved. I am looking forward to the first PC I get to build with my oldest daughter. She just turned 6, and I am in line for an upgrade in the next year or so. I would love to involve her in the process!

5 Likes

I’ve had several gaming friends along the way, but my favorite gaming buddies are my eight-year-old daughter (her gamer nick is “Panda”) and my six-year-old son (his gamer nick is “Solar”). We play Minecraft and Roblox together, and they love playing Slime Rancher and various puzzle games solo.

5 Likes

I and my Friend Rahul enjoy playing “A way out” and “Valorant.”

2 Likes

Jimmy and I, playing Escape from Tarkov is wildly fun.

4 Likes

Rico and Johnny! We play Valorant

3 Likes

Me and my friend Noon play Apex Legends together everyday. And we both have GMMK Pro!
With a numpad would be nice.

3 Likes

Me and my friend Barry (@Lion) love to play Minecraft together!

3 Likes

Now, I don’t know if a sibling counts, but me and my older brother play lots of Minecraft together. Good luck to everyone! :grin: (I don’t have Twitter or Instagram so this is my only shot :crossed_fingers:)

3 Likes

My favorite games to play with my friend Gek is hunt showdown!

3 Likes

Love to see when parents enjoy playing video games with their child, very wholesome story! :heart:

5 Likes

I still remember Slime Rancher from back in the day, brings back good memories.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

It was 100% unintended. I knew my (now) wife in high school, and we went to Homecoming together, but at the time, we couldn’t have been more different people.

I spent my time at come playing Quake III/Counter Strike, being a computer nerd and what have you, she was… not that. Lol

Years later we reconnected and ended up where we are now. We share plenty of things in common, but I’d have never thought PC gaming would be one of them.

After she saw the connection growing between me and her daughter, she asked to join in. I couldn’t really believe my ears.

Even in high school, she’d mention how she “liked pressing the buttons” on cash registers because they “just feel different than other buttons”.

Just recently, I let her into the world of mechanical keyboards by telling her “there is a whole group of people who are obsessed with the feel of buttons, just like you!”

5 Likes

Me not having any friends… :weary:

3 Likes

My friend Kevin caught covid and has been stuck at home so I’ve been playing valorant with him mostly and some apex here and there.

2 Likes

Jason and I have been playing valorant. He sucks at the game though >:)

2 Likes

Me and my friend Phil have been grinding out Apex Legends lately!

2 Likes

I used to play Counterstrike with my brother Olivier for hours. Lovely memories.

2 Likes

excited-oprah

2 Likes

Chase and I really enjoy playing Roblox and Fortnite.

2 Likes