How are pandas with RGB?

Dang that looks lovely

I have glorious pandas, and I have to say, the RGB on them isn’t half bad. There are some switches, such as alpacas, that don’t even have the whole hole on the bottom of the housing just to allow light to pass through, as they only have 4 small ones that ( let’s be honest ) barely do anything. I agree that having a switch with a translucent housing can make the RGB better, but at the same time, you would kind of have to change the material of the housing, which is kind of a drag for switches, because that can totally change the feel/sound of the switch. I think the pandas are still pretty decent, even though they don’t have translucent housings. Another thing to think about is the plate that you’re going to be using with the GMMK Pro, as the standard aluminum plate is gonna be alright, but if you really want to squeeze as much as you can with the RGB while using pandas, I heavily suggest you get a PC plate. I personally prefer the flexible typing experience, the sound it offers, and the RGB that comes with it, but you should definitely decide for yourself!

2 Likes