Highlander - Celebrate with us!

The first can only occur once. I see you @jzaine7 :eyes: I am late but you thought you could escape!
highlander
There can be only one. Don’t act like you’re not impressed! Congratulations to the first Devotee (visiting 365 consecutive days to the forums) :clap:

Celebrate something special with us, Glorious friends! :purple_heart:

12 Likes

That is mighty impressive, congrats @jzaine7!

4 Likes

Honestly I love being here and I love everyone here :sunglasses:…I wonder if there’s a one for 730 days :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Now THAT’s glorious dedication.

3 Likes

Congrats @jzaine7! :tada:

2 Likes

Holy cow @jzaine7 this is incredible! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Super impressive. I didn’t know this badge existed. I would love to know where I can see how many consecutive days I have visited. I was proud of my 100 days badge.

@jzaine7 when lurking:

5 Likes

Refreshing because of how badass it is:
Round two for the diligent and not faint of heart.
Character and a sound mind and love for the community.
Makes sense that the first two Devotee are mods!
haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congrats to @8-Bit_Bootcamp for collecting a very rare badge of honor in the community!
(as always I am a little late on the congrats!)

:clap: How close are you to your 365 days? :tada:
:eyes: only two so far…

5 Likes

2023-05-20 00_49_53-Summary - xXiceXx - Glorious Forum — Mozilla Firefox

Pretty sure I missed one day in December and it has me rolling in my grave. Wish there was a better way to track the consecutiveness

4 Likes

I was dead sick yesterday and didn’t login. I’m pretty sure I was close too…

2 Likes

RIP to those fallen from above :cloud: :innocent: :cloud: somebody has to be getting close to claiming the third spot

2 Likes

I haven’t hit 100 days in a row yet :pensive: but it would be nice to have a tracker you can see for consecutive days.

I’m at 2467 days in a row for my “Timehop” tracker, though so I’m consistent on something at least :joy:.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not sure if I missed a day here or there; but, if I did not, then I should get it in late June. Guess I’ll find out then.

1 Like

I feel like in the last 365 days I’ve “died” twice and not logged in maybe… all I know is yesterday it said 354 and today…
IMG_6740
:man_shrugging:t2::pray: see you in 10 days :sunglasses:

2 Likes

IMG_6760

3 Likes

I think it is visit 365 days in a ROW unfortunately. I’m at 380 days visited but they haven’t even been 100 days in a row at this time :sob:

1 Like

Damn, we’re learning together…maybe I’ll ask the devs to make an “Almost Devotee” badge for 365 general visits :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I mean, it’s for the seriously devoted. A counter for days or something maybe? I wouldn’t want to take away from this title though 🫨 :sweat_smile: :face_holding_back_tears:

A counter for consecutive days visited would be nice.

3 Likes

So, that happened.

7 Likes