Gmmk 2 Not working

I purchased a gmmk 2 this Monday and was really exited when it arrived today. Everything looked good until I plugged it in. The LEDs in it work but the keyboard is not responsive and also does not come up on glorious core. I even tried using my old Razer blackwidow and it was working perfectly. I am just wondering if there is anything I can do to fix it or if not, send it back?

Sorry to hear that’s happening! Have you tried the reset button? It’s a pin hole under the space bar. I would give that a shot to see if it gets things working for you.

1 Like

How do I reset it? Do I have to hold it, if so how long? Should it be plugged in?

I would have it plugged. Not sure how long. I would think hold it until you see the lights do something. Let me see if I can find some instructions

I am just going to return it and get another one as if there is a problem now, there could be more down the road.

I need help with my keyboard im having the same problem, I got my keyboard 3 days ago and it worked extremely well for the first 2 days and today it just stopped working and I’m worried because i searched the internet and nothing is working i tried changing USB ports and restarting my laptop but nothing is working it doesn’t even recognize nor respond to my keyboard once i plug it in

Welcome to the community @Overdrive. Sorry, that you’re having some issues. What kind of laptop are you using, maybe the GMMK 2 is a little too power-hungry. Does it show up in the device manager when you plug it in? You can also contact the support team for quicker and more in-depth troubleshooting.

2 Likes

There is also a pinhole reset under the spacebar.

Im using an acer nitro 5 and I’m sure the power isn’t the problem every keyboard i plug in is okay except for the gmmk

Have you tried flashing the firmware or using it on a different computer? It should show up in Glorious Core if it’s getting enough juice.

It finally pluggedd in andda now its just clicking random keys by itselfdsdsaaw
ahnd my laptop k8eyboaprd isn’t working

I would contact support.

https://www.gloriousgaming.com/pages/support

Hi @Overdrive, contacting Glorious support is going to be the fastest way to get to the bottom of your issue. No one on the forum is a Glorious support representative, so the best we can do is make educated guesses on the cause of the issue.