GMMK 2 Missing Keypresses

Back when the GMMK 2 released I picked one up and immediately had issues with some keys not registering. At first it almost seemed like it was my mistake but over time more and more keys stopped working to the point that the keyboard was no longer usable. I contacted customer support and they exchanged it. I’ve had the new keyboard for about two months now and I’m starting to have the same issue all over again. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, is there a way to fix it?

Seems like you got unlucky twice or I just got lucky because I preordered mine and I haven’t had any of those issues. I hope you find a fix soon!

1 Like

That is super odd. Did you download core and update to the latest firmware?

I’ve consistently kept the firmware and core updated in hopes that it can be fixed on a software level.

Both of mine have been fine that’s strange

I would say contact support.

I had that issue as well. They are replacing it.

That is very odd, are you using the same cable and USB port? If so, I would suggest trying the stock cable that came with the GMMK 2 and changing the USB port. If that doesn’t work, I would contact support again and see what they suggest.
If you are able to resolve the issue, I would be very curious to know what the fix was.

I’ve tried multiple cables and ports but it didn’t help. Support wants me to send a video of the issue but it happens intermittently so it’s difficult to catch especially when I’m playing games. I’ll be sure to give an update.

You’re not the only one, my gmmk 2 96% is having the same issue with the S key, rip gaming, and also Glorious Core doesn’t work on Win 11 22H2. I had the latest firmware before moving to this build, it happens on the default cable, and it happens in windows and linux. I have requested, spare fox switches from CS twice, and been ghosted by support so far. It’s like they don’t want to support their own products.

I’m wondering if I may have the same issue. I just purchased two GMMK 2s, and the shift button on one of the keyboards doesn’t register all of the time, even though I know I’ve pushed the button down. I thought it was just me at first, but I tested it out a few times and it does happen. I’ll need to keep a close eye on this it seems.

Other than that, it’s an amazing keyboard. I bought a second almost immediately after the first :rofl:

So a update. An update to windows via Windows Update allowed Glorious Core to work on Win 11 22H2 again, and after some back and forth they said they’re going to send me some switches, along with to contact them later if the issue comes back again as changing the switch seems to help in the short run. Yet based on the OP the issue could come back too so, we’ll see.