Glorious Sound Dampening Mat! 👀

Just saw this bad boy pop up on the Glorious Gaming website! Glorious Gaming - Glorious Sound Dampening Keyboard Mat - Compact Gaming Desk Mat
Might have to buy one of these… :grimacing:

Edit: I wasn’t really sure what category to put this one in, so sorry in advance if it’s the wrong one :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh that is super cool. Might have to pick one of these up myself as well

5 Likes

i wish it was large enough to fit a wrist wrest on the pad as well. my wrist wrest lines up perfectly with the height of my pro currently and this would throw it off.

5 Likes

Not a big fan of paying 90-100% in shipping costs. Kinda silly. It seems like a neat idea, hopefully it will come to Micro Center stores because I’ve been needing to do a trip to one.

7 Likes

I currentley have the glorious XXL deskmat, but if i didnt this would be a must. looks good with the name in the middle.

5 Likes

After I got the elements air pad, I used the large cloth mouse pad for the same thing.

5 Likes

Haha I’d be curious about trying to cut it to the exact size of the bottom case to act like one large rubber base.

3 Likes

It seems like a weird product to me. But then again since I have a large desk mat maybe it’s not meant for me

2 Likes

This is good for keyboard drawers that have limited space and don’t fit one of the normal desk mats.

2 Likes