Glorious Polychroma Keycaps - Translucent for Max RGB [Now Available]

Hey everybody,

Let there be light! We are thrilled to unveil the most recent addition to our line of custom keycaps: Polychroma RGB Keycaps.

Here’s a few rapid fire notes:

:sparkles: Made with premium polycarbonate
:ice_cube: Frosted design for evenly diffused lighting
:rainbow: Get front row seats to the light show

For a much more detailed outline of the Polychroma RGB Keycaps, please take a look at our blog post!

And the bonus for our @guild_members! We will be randomly selecting 10 members who order the Polychroma Keycaps today - the 10 members will receive a free Gilded Cap! We’ll announce the winners here tomorrow afternoon and follow-up with them via email

(Psst… we might even hand out a few Gilded Caps to a few random Guild members that comment on this post)

Check out the Polychroma RGB Keycaps on our store page :sunglasses:

Stay Glorious!
-Br33zy

8 Likes

I am doing both (buying and commenting) so I can continue my collection of Gilded Caps (1 currently) so I can make my dream come true of Gilded Brass Knuckles in the future :pray: :palms_up_together:

5 Likes

Just when I thought I was good with keyboard stuff for the moment, you go and pull something like this…

This creates a problem. Because if I went with this on my Pro, then I would need to remove my nebulas, which then changes the theme of the board, which means I need to find a new home for my artisan blackhole keycap, which then…

6 Likes

Love these

5 Likes

what would you call them Gnuckles?

2 Likes

These keycaps look gorgeous! I’m going to have to order a set for my GMMK.

3 Likes

These look great!

3 Likes

Yes! :rofl: holy sheet I am DEDED

3 Likes

This looks pretty cool, I’m pleasantly surprised. I will have to see if these keycaps would fit my sets.

2 Likes

Ordered :star_struck:

5 Likes

Winners have been picked :tada: although not all 10 are forum members, I want to congratulate @mjabbott17 @tangerine @moonlightgsword! We’re getting your Gilded Cap shipped out to you ASAP :package:

6 Likes

And keep commenting here if you’re interested in being a random winner draw - those have not yet been drawn so shoot your shot!

5 Likes

Here’s my second entry!

:crazy_face::melting_face::fist_right::baby:

5 Likes

Morbii’s emotes - but in reverse!
:baby::fist_right::melting_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

I just wanna shoot my shot with millions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Just won a gilded cap hype

Thanks a bunch they look amaze.

5 Likes

Awesome, congrats @mick :trophy: Hope you love it when it makes it to you!

6 Likes

These look ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Definitely need to get these added to the GMMK2 65%!

4 Likes

After years of squinting in the dark and failing at touch typing, I realized I absolutely need lit up keycaps. I’m torn between these and the aura v2s

3 Likes