Glorious Model D Wired not being detected with CORE

Hi all,

I see that we have new software for the Glorious Model D mouse, Glorious CORE. However, I am encountering an issue after installation. It states “PLEASE CONNECT YOUR GLORIOUS PRODUCTS.” “It may take a few seconds for devices to appear.”

I have attempted to resolve the issue by reconnecting my Model D, rebooting the system, uninstalling the previously installed software, and reinstalling without detecting my device. Despite my efforts, I have been unable to find an open thread on this issue through my search on the forums.

Has anyone else experienced this with a Model D Wired?

I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

Hey @Pieter371 welcome to the forum! Super sorry to hear that is happening to you. I would reach out to Glorious Support. They are really good about troubleshooting and getting you taken care of. Keep us posted on your progress. Hoping it can be resolved soon.

2 Likes

Hi @LiquidMaverick

Thank you for the acceptance on the forum. I will reach out to them and provide an update on the outcome. Hopefully, someone else is encountering the same issue.

Best regards.

2 Likes

So, the issue has been resolved.

It was a basic mistake… I had downloaded the wrong software, despite checking multiple times.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards.

3 Likes

Welcome in Pieter371!

That’s an easy enough mistake to make. Glad it was worked out for you!

2 Likes